Three's Company

All My Shadows

• Members

slideImg10.jpg

I have an unconditional love for this show. I was obsessed with it when I was a kid, and now I'm older and can see how ridiculous some of the plots are, but I still can't not laugh at it. It is the ULTIMATE in comfort television for me!

RIP John 1948-2003

RIP Norman 1924-1998

RIP Audra 1918-1997

RIP Don 1924-2006

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yeah, I remember there being talk of one episode where John Ritter's scrotum accidentally showed, and it wasn't noticed until the 1990's. It's been edited on all airings since then.

Click the spoiler tag to see the picture:

• Members

It's sad that the only ones left are Joyce DeWitt and Suzanne Somers, Joyce openly loathes Suzanne...Suzanne tells a different story, she says that a few years before Don Knotts died she saw him at a party, the two had a bit of pow wow and Suzanne asked him why Joyce hated her so much, Don Knotts allegedly said "Because she thought you'd sink...but you didn't, you swam laps instead".

• Members

That little thing was SO random at the end, but Joyce and Marla were gettin' down on some Journey. They all looked like they were having a great time.

I'm shocked John's balls never bounced out more often as much as they had Jack walking around in his underwear. Not that I ever minded :wub:

My favorite years used to be the season with Furley and Chrissy (S4), but I love the earlier seasons with the Ropers the most now. Still, S4 had some of my favorite episodes, like the one where they went on the camping trip with Larry and his girlfriend-of-the-week, the commercial jingle singer. Larry convinced her that Jack was a famous commercial director, so all throughout the camping trip, she'd randomly burst into jingle, like the one about how "Every girl loves a guy with the BIG BANDITO!!"

And of course, all of the misunderstandings. There were entire episodes built around misunderstandings (Mr. Roper thinks Chrissy is pregnant; Terri thinks Jack is a whoring himself out; Jack and Janet think Terri's doctor friend is really a psychiatric patient; Mr. Furley thinks one of the roommates wrote an X-rated diary entry about him) and then there were ones where the misunderstanding was just randomly thrown in, like when Mr. Furley thought Jack and Chrissy were getting it on in the bathtub when they were just trying to hang a shower curtain (Chrissy: "I don't think it'll reach!" Jack: "Of course not, you have to unfold it first!").

I can go on all day with TC. That is my SHOW.

• Members

So sad :(

Joyce was never a show biz type. Her motto in the early days of the show was that she wanted to not be a "big star" but a "long star." In a way, she got that wish, because everyone can tell you who she is by her face or her name, but TC is the only big thing she's got to her name. Suzanne bounced back with Step by Step, even had She's the Sheriff, and of course, the products. I like to believe Joyce is happy and at peace. Her and Priscilla Barnes (Terri) are supposedly BFFs now, so that kinda makes me smile.

Archived