AMC: Tuesday April 20, 2010

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, out of his ex wives Brooke was probably the best to him. Theres the stuff you mentioned that Krystal did. Dixie cheated on him and kept him from his kid. Dont know much about Dottie but read she manipulated him into marriage. Hillary would have been the best but she kept him from another kid. Brooke's been a good friend and hasnt hurt him like the others

what did they say about Ross? Also why was Nina in PV?

WTF did she come from? Is she now an angel of death, here to collect all the dead souls of PV?

amc042001.jpg

• Members

And for the first time in at least over a year, my timer screwed up and didn't record this. I'm devestated. I will be able to watch it on youtube tomorrow I guess, but I really wanted a copy for my AMC collection--I know this is pretty lame, but I don't suppose anyone could help me out?

• Members

I'm crying. The final scenes were beautifully done. I'm glad that the ABC had the decency to devote this whole episode to honor James Mitchell. The one false note was Krystal. She was ridiculously out of place throughout.

Good night, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

• Members

Okay, alright... you've sucked me in. This woman's script lived up to my expectation. It sucked! She writes blatant exposition, which is NOT engaging dialogue. However, I watched for the actors' performances which over shadowed this woman's piss poor script.

• Members

Oh good, I'm not alone in thinking that script was crap. I felt like everyone kept saying "I really miss Palmer" over and over again without actually saying anything of import. It was really frustrating. Adam's reaction should have been better scripted, DC can handle it and Adam deserves it.

I also thought the direction was subpar. And I hated that they were in Tad's ugly, tiny, plain, hideous, repulsive, dull, boring house.

Archived