AMC: Another Actress Returns

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Janet hates Jake? You know what they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. :lol: I'd love it if she came back and made his life hell and ran him out of town. I know that won't happen though. Hopefully they can give Janet some fun stuff but also enable her to make return appearances. I'd love to see her stay for a longer stint and see her truly try to work out her mental problems but I will enjoy some of the campy stuff, as Kate does well with that.

• Members

About Chrishell, it seems as if she's found a pace with AMC....we certainly have been seeing less of her. Her recurring status is showing, IMO. From reading her twitter, she seems very comfortable with AMC and everything. However, I wouldn't be surprised if out of the blue, she left AMC for something else. After all, she did move to LA not because AMC was moving, but because she wanted to move here to branch out and do other things.

Back to Janet. From reading the whole article, it doesn't seem like KC wants to be tied to a contract role or anything like that. She likes doing the stints, I can understand that. I hope she has stints as Janet more frequently on AMC. LOL, maybe she can break out of Oakhaven every now and then and wreak havoc. I would so love that. And wow, she returns April 30th, AMC kept this a secret for awhile.

• Members

I agree with your post! I don't think Chrishell is going to leave unless she gets something else... like a pilot or something. Its amazing how much she has grown in her time on the show. She can hold her own up against all the vets and she is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see Janety and Amanda again.... I mean its been way to long.

• Members

You know, Carl...

Trust is like a mirror; you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother !@#$%^&*]'s reflection.

And I think that's fitting, considering this topic concerns Janet (and we all know her devotion to the mirror :lol: ).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

From DontStare at SOC:

AMC'S JANET IS BACK

Janet is exposed as AmandaFan on 4/30. Collins (Janet) credits the fans and Chrishell for her return. She was taken aback by AMC: LA, "you drive onto this lot?" Then she saw many familiar faces & that put her at ease. She thinks the story she's coming into is a good nod to history, and serves particularly Amanda (thus Jake & Amanda) well. In Janet's eyes, Jake is an onstacle to her (Janet's) world (which is Amanda & Trevor). She's planning to make Amanda into a superstar. She's sure Erica won't do Amanda right b/c Erica hates being upstaged. Collins says the story starts out wacky but it turns more into an exploration between mother & daughter/daughter & son/Amanda's demons. Outside of Jamanda, Janet also shares screen-time with Angie and Erica. Janet is back for 8 episodes. Collins is open to a Janet return.

Only 8 episodes? How can any of this be accomplished in 8 episodes? I feel this is the end of any type of Janet & Amanda relationship.

• Members

Well if she's open to a Janet return, maybe it's not really the end of their relationship. I wonder how things will actually end between them, before KC leaves. Maybe if AMC actually brought her back again, with less of the craziness and more remorse for the things she's done, things can work out with her and Amanda. I love campy, crazy arse Janet, LOL, but I don't want it to completely ruin her relationship with Amanda! Thanks for posting that spoiler, I am looking forward to everything anyways! ;-)

Archived