DAYS: Actress Let Go

Guest dc cubs

Guest dc cubs

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

DAYS's Mia Out

Digest has learned that Taylor Spreitler (Mia) has been let go from the NBC sudser she joined in January 2009. "I have enjoyed playing such a fun and ever changing character on daytime television and it has been an incredibly gratifying experience both professionally and personally," she says. "My heart will always be in Salem. Wanted to say thank you to all my fans for your support. I would also like to say thank you to [DAYS] for letting Mia stay around in Salem longer than expected and for that I am grateful. I will be busy filming at [DAYS] the next few weeks so don't forget to tune-in to see how Mia will leave Salem. Looking forward to the next journey in my career."

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She will do fine. No big loss.

Now we need to axe Gabby. Chad either needs to be aged or gone too. And Will can just hangaround on his own. The show should bring in Abby & Justins kids and hook one up with abby and the other be gay and crush on will. Wont ever happen tho.

I think Days is heading away from the teens because they obviously have no story for them and because this summer they are busy. But who knows.,

Please, just let this not lead to more Gabby.

Archived