Y&R: Jamey Giddens on MAB

• Members

Yup.

However it doesnt matter. Todays Y&R has made everyone interchangeable. getting rid of Staffod/Phyliss or anyone else wont solve anything. They will just bring in a replacement or change current character to fit what they need her or anyone else for.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! I just realized that it's a bull's head! I thought it was a snorting bull behind a fence! I'm so sorry, Sylph. You must have thought I was threatening you à la The Godfather. :lol:

istockphoto_586309-angry-bull-vector.jpg

Better? Damn. It's just not my day on the boards today.

• Members

Bregman needs to go NOW, but I thought the character fit MAB's early fashion driven vision. I could see her at Restless Style or Jabot with her Fenmoore stuff and being more of a sexy vixen. Of course now I never want to see her again.

• Members

It's time for drastic action. When was the last time Y&R had a serial killer (Patty doesn't count)? I can't recall. It would be awesome. Let's start with Jeffrey, Daisy, SaRen, Cane, Chance, Malcolm, Devon, Mac (after she gives birth), Emily AND Patty (can you imagine Patty thinking a murderer is after her -- LOL). I nominate Tucker as the murderer. It would be a housecleaning on the order of DAYS, except no parallel universe BS.

Archived