Y&R: Jamey Giddens on MAB

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pu-leaseeeee. I like Stafford but can we step off the she is Y&R's best actress ever and is just amazing train?

She is like many good soap actress who have gotten praise but been stuck in daytime. Lazy. And she was damn lazy in that storyline. TEB is in no way the words best actress, but she is far from incapable of doing it. You really can only take such horrid writing so far.

But then again i like it when actress take campcampcamp that cant be sold as anything else and ham it up. I think its much better choice than trying to sell something as legit that cant be sold as legit. A dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining kinda situation if you will.

• Members

Oh, no, you misunderstand! EEEK! My mistake for not putting the entire quote in. Jamey was referring to Yvonne Zima as the incapable actress, not Tracey Bregman. He loves TB! He was referring to the fact that the bulk of this SL has been driven by She Just Popped.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Oh ok, thank you.

I was a little confused because i knew JG has previously been praising TEB. I just fear that the hate of this story will end up falling into her lap or TPTB will end up blaming her for the hate, firing her, and moving YZ into another big storyline. Its just that kinda soap now.

That said, i still stick by my Michelle Stafford is overrated and lazy statement. I use to love her but after tuning into and watching her, wtf happened? but then again that goes for 90% of the cast. Maybe thats why some people think AH is suddenly good as Victoria? Because the rest of the cast is being lazy. Y&R is like GH terrority with lazy, board, uninterested actors.

• Members

Bullocks. She needs a new SL direction AWAY from the Scoobies. Not only does she play a legacy character but TB is one of the more impressive actresses on Y&R. I rate her far above the last few years of Y&R Emmy winners, for a start. Yeah, even you, Jeanne.

• Members

Word. Her and Walton are two of the few who i feel never phone it in, and im not a big Walton fan. I will also add Sharon case to this list who is pulling an Ali Sweeney and trying her best to save this bullshit. Oh, and Davidson but NGL, i dont see Ashley... I see Kirsten.

I will say this, lauren is rather pointless. She isnt even Lauren anymore. Shes Michaels wife.

I would love it if they moved her into another direction and layered her again. But it will not happen.

• Members

Where you been for the past five years? :lol: Michelle Stafford being overrated is the biggest open secret in Daytime, right there with Mo Benard being a crap actor. Wake up, everybody, because they are sleepwalking! And when she isn't yapping "yah, yah, absolutely, definitely" to the Newmans, she's Kicking Ass and Taking Names in a lacklustre fashion! Swooping In (well, only when Nick gives her permission) and Saving the Day! Our Heroine! She has become the Carly Corinthos Jacks of Y&R.

And AH never got suddenly good as Vamptoria!

Y&R = GH now. Maria (and Bradley Bell) make that hack Guza look like Douglas Marland.

• Members

Michelle St. has been called on her crap by many here ages ago... It's boring and annoying that some are only realising it now.

She is cancerogenous tissue on this show, which needed to be removed ages ago.

She was only meant to be a temporary character and that's how things should've played out.

Archived