AMC: Thursday, 4/08/10

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah - I'm just loving this fierce, angry Liza. :)

Yeah - the photographer is no good.

Yeah - I'm still amazed that Brooke is out of the hospital and walking around while Damon is still in a hospital bed.... when BROOKE was the one who had Jaws of Life (or whatever) dig her out of the totalled car.

Yeah - Jake and RPG still annoy the hell outta me.

• Members

So what's the deal with this brother Teddy of Angie's? I honestly never remember his name being mentioned before.

Did they just make him up for such a minor reason as to explain why Angie wanted to help Damon? Was that really necessary?

• Members

My mind's playing tricks on me with this Teddy thing, I think I'm confusing the fact that they called Theo "Teddy" in the pilot of The Cosby Show. :P But I agree that such a significant retcon for an anecdote seems odd unless Teddy shows his face.

I find Colby and her obsession with Damon so incredibly annoying, she's like a ten year old with a crush on her older cousin, it feels that weird to me. She is so OTT with her adoration.

I'm no big Annie fan but I hope she gets wind of J.R. and Colby's bootleg attempt at Cruel Intentions and she sleeps with J.R. for her own satisfaction only pretending to be duped. Twisting the knife with how lacklustre J.R. is in bed would be gravy. :P

I really love that plucky Natalia, she and Brot deserve so much more.

I thought the Brooke/Jamie/Laura thing was nice, Julia Barr always handles those kinds of moments so well.

Nothing groundbreaking happened today yet I enjoyed watching. For the most part, I think the show has assembled a pretty charming cast that can carry what's missing so much in daytime these days which are small, normal moments of human interaction. Exchanges that just show us who these people are. I did take notice of the fact that Ryan wasn't in today's episode and he's usually the one who gets on my nerves the most, but...

• Members

de5kl1.jpg

14udwmu.jpg

Liza looking fierce, not taking Brooke's BS

1z3z4eb.jpg

When did it become sexy to not comb or wash your hair?

2iqcn11.jpg

Angie thinking to herself "If I walk fast enough, maybe I can act like I didnt see that idiot running behind me"

BTW, as far as their current styles with the belts around the shirts, who wore it better? My vote goes to Angie

• Members

I would never have noticed either. It must have been a long tape day. At least it was parted the same way.

She does look good. I've seen older pics of her from pre-All My Children where she looked so tired and trashy. On this show, she looks great.

• Members

I thought it was a great episode.

LOL, I thought Ciro the photographer was great! I didn't think he was bad at all, LOL. And I thought he had some chemistry going on with Natalia, to.

"Beautiful Amanda!! No one like her!! Ever and Forever!!"

-AmandaFan

That was TOTALLY, Janet!!!

JR and Annie are so hot together, love them.

Archived