AMC: Thursday, 4/08/10

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was hilarious to me because I honestly thought it said "No one like her" as in saying "No one likes her" or telling people not to like her. I was a little excited for a second because I thought someone was slinging shyt at 'Manda. I was highly disappointed when I realized what it meant :(

• Members

Just bc Janet is in Oak Haven doesnt mean she wouldnt have access to a computer. I think there are different levels of restictions based on a person's mental capacity. Janet was pretty normal with meds (well as normal as she could be...lol). She was only crazy and bad when she went off them. I can see her having limited access. Even people in prison have limited PC access.

• Members

I don't remember Angie's brother, either, and I'll be annoyed if this is a lame way to bring on a new character instead of using someone connected to Jesse's nephew Carl who was actually a character on the show back then. But then again, I didn't remember Natalie mentioning her sister, Janet, back in the day so it's possible Angie told Jesse about Teddy once 30 years ago.

That's why I've been loving AMC lately!

• Members

I think giving Angie an insta-brother was a weird choice then, a cousin would have been just as effective. Too many moments with Angie and Pat never to mention this Teddy ("It was too painful to talk about" blah blah, no).

Archived