Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nene needs RHOA. If she thinks otherwise she should call David Caruso and find out now how that journey typically goes.

She needs the money, platform and exposure. If she doesn't have the show she has no career, where would she wash up? VH1? Look at Bethenny, her show tanked. The RH's can't survive outside the Bravo bubble.

• Members

Nene is a fool. It's obvious that report about the Behind the Scenes TRUTH of the Pajama Party is true. Not only do we have that and Nene now threatening to quit, but you also have a report MONTHS ago by Funky Dineva which documents the fight between Nene and Marlo still to come. He was there (and will appear on screen) so obviously he is not lying. His post and others clearly stated that Nene kept attacking production and threatening them if Marlo and Kenya continued to appear on the show. If you look at the episodes there was NO on screen build up to Kenya becoming Nene's enemy. Nene is simply jealous and mad that she feels Kenya could threaten her title as Queen Bee. Ego is EVERYTHING to Nene. If I were her I would not even consider leaving until she has a VARIETY of roles under her belt. A talk show is a stupid idea doomed to fail. If she wants to focus on acting she needs to take acting classes and try to find some non-Ryan Murphy roles and focus on guest spots and independent film. Right now there is nothing that proves she is a successful actress. She has two roles given to her by a man who simply enjoyed her on RHOA.

I don't think she is smart enough to transition out of the franchise. Of the current housewives, I think Kandi, Lisa Vanderpump, Ramona and Vicki would continue to thrive, but they are all strong business women who don't need the show in the same way that Nene does. She will get her wake up call very soon. I REALLY don't think the show needs her nearly as much as she thinks. They have too many players that work well enough to replace her. For the most part everybody has interesting supporting characters to film with, plus so many are good enough to be real housewives.

• Members

Still have some love for Nene but girl, to the left. Don't no one monkey stop the show. Hand her peach to Marlo and add Diana & Lexis to the show. Nene would be easily forgotten....

She better shut up, stop giving ultimatums, and just cash those trump checks before she becomes an afterthought. She'd be stupid to walk away when she makes 1 million per season.

• Members

I'm never sure if these shows have a toxic culture or if the people on them already have it. You have people like Bethenny, who were supposed to have moved on and been better, yet end up on a flop talk show almost exclusively entering Bravo people, and taking digs at their ex during an endless, ugly public divorce. Of course she was nasty on Martha Stewart Apprentice so that's not anything to do with RH, it's just her.

I think people have personas and then become their personas,and their own identity goes by the wayside over time. I wonder if that is true of Nene.

• Members

thats what I thought when I read that. Wow, is she really that threatened by Kenya? LMAO at the thought of Nene running away with her tail between her two legs. Girl, bye is correct. I however dont buy that link though as they are using MTO as their source and they site that Bravo might bring in Natalie and Mynique to replace Kenya. Why the heck would Bravo replace Kenya who has proven to be an MVP for those two flops? The story loses all credibility with this

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yeah, if they're seriously considering Natalie or Mynique, they're nuts. I WOULD be considering Lexis, Marlo and Malorie though. Natalie and Mynique shock me with their clothes on this show. Christopher Williams looks like he's wearing clothes he bought on 2002 from Ross: Dress For Less. I can't believe they allow him on this show with those dingy ass clothes. Mynique and Chuck simply don't have style because we know they have money.

• Members

Lexis, Mal, Marlo are great support. Not full wives.

Common law and girl with a y? Lol. No.

Bye nene. I do believe the story. She didn't hide she didn't want Kenya back this year. She got shrew fired if you believe the rumors, and I do, and thought she could do it again. Where she effed up was her big ass head after being on Ryan Murphy's show for a hot min thinking she could run the show and make it seem like she'd be departing soon. Now Kenya really is a huge draw so Bye Felicia.

• Members
Fame and ego. That's the problem.

Bethannys thought she was bigger than she was. Nene thinks she's a huge star. They seem to forget they are bravo and reality tv famous nothing else.

Power is another issue. The worst people on these shows tend to be the ones who are given some control due to their popularity. Nene. Theresa. Ramona. Vicki. They do - or have - have a say in things and gotten their way. So now they think they are famous, rich and powerful when in reality they are just a reality show that's not THAT watched.

It's kind of like how you hear about poor people win the lotto. It goes to their head. And they spiral out of control and end up with nothing.

The women who work best in these shows are the ones who may benefit from it but don't need it. Vicki, heather, Lisa, Yolanda, carol, Kandi etc. not saying they are innocentt and perfect, but the show isn't their world. It isn't all they have.

• Members

Jack, I wouldn't include Ramona in the list of people who let the show get to their head. Look at how she's been thriving with RHONY off the air. I don't think she needs the show or is as desperate to stay in the spotlight as her co-stars. She isn't milking her divorce for support, hasn't released any silly music singles or anything either. She's just focused on her businesses, which are real and not created for the show. I think she's a real businesswoman and a smart one at that.

Going back to Bethenny, IF she wanted to do a talk show, her people should've tried to get her on The View. I'm sure she would've had a good chance since their choice (Jenny McCarthy) showed the candidate pool must've been small. That would've been a good way for her to segue herself into hosting. Beyond that, I still say a cooking show should be her focus or a travel show. Her next move will be interesting. I'm not willing to count Bethenny out at this point.

• Members

I agree with you about Ramona. I included her as someone who I've heard from reliable sources and have rad on blogs and stuff that back this up, that she does try to control production. I don't think she is as bad as the others and her costars being fired sent a message I'm sure.

I count Bethany out but I always did. Her best bet would be a lifestyle show on bravo. That's about it.

• Members

I could see Ramona getting on productions nerves, but no more than some of the others. The ones I predict drive production INSANE are Adriana and Joanna from RHOM, Jill Zarin and LuAnn from RHONY, Adrienne Maloof and Brandi from RHOBH and then Nene from ATL. I feel as if Nene is probably the only one driving them crazy on ATL. I also think that Mariah is probably driving those Married To Medicine producers to drink.

• Members

I've actually heard great things about brand I and really all of the BH ladies as far as production goes. They are game and know what production wants and I'm sure they actually love Brandi because she likely will do what they ask of her.

I've always wondered about Joanna. I know nobody connected to Miami show at all. But she either seems like a production darling or nightmare.

On reality shows production always loves the cast members who are willing to read between the lines and do what they want them to do without having to tell them directly what to do. It's why almost everyone on the hills was liked by production. Almost everybody.

I'd say nene is the worst. I think that Vicki and Tamra prob make a lot of demands but won't push too hard.

Obviously Adrienne on rhobh is a pretty special case.

• Members

Shiiit, Tamra knows she needs the job so I'm sure she does what she needs to do and doesn't give them ANY trouble. She's the type that knows how to perform and make sure she ALWAYS has the material to make sure she's one of the leads for RHOC. Vicki I think is just as nuts as what we see on TV, but I don't think she is much trouble either. Like Ramona, Vicki is probably just annoying, but probably VERY annoying when she gets into her moods.