Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

She is just nuts lol. Refusing to answer if Apollo appears on RHOA?! I knew in season 3 she wasn't all there when she lied about when he baby was conceived. She had to be involved with Apollo while he was in prison. None of her story adds up if you look at it, not even closely, but just in broad strokes. Like Gina told Andrea on RHOMelbourne, all Phaedra has is a deck of cards which is about to topple. I would've gotten my ass off tv ages ago.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dina: "I don't want to talk bad about Melissa, but whatever." LMAO, I loved her delivery and how she sees right through

Team Amber. Melissa did unnecessarily stir some sh-t. Melissa is a LIAR! I love when these housewives lie and Bravo shows the receipts. That flashback was perfect! I loved how Amber's eyebrow went up when Melissa lied.

Ive always loved Tamra! To me, she's a quintessential OC housewife and one of the most influential in all series. Good or bad, she helped shape the shows into what they are today as they've all adapted a formula that has led to success after she joined and revamped the series. She's the Alexis Carrington of the franchise biggrin.png YES, I said it and if anyone doesnt like it then you can just....

tumblr_lzgslqPM721ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

Thank you. I love Jim and think he's a great addition to the show and I totally saw his point

A storyline for one. She clearly isnt fighting with Teresa anymore so there is nothing there for her to work with. What does she have going for her now without Teresa to feud with? Stirring up sh-t with the new girls gives her material and keeps her relevant.

I told you I was DONE when she started pulling that moblike thug stuff. She needed to be fired after that bc it was a jumping the shark moment. I dont think I could have handled another season of that. It was crazy bc she spent the entire season fighting with the Manzos through her talking heads. I think she only interacted with them in like 3 episodes of a very long season

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Cheap - I love to hate Tamra too... but she didn't play the right game this season and it's biting her HARD. I'm excited and interested in seeing tonight's episode - apparently it's the downfall of Tamra.

I'm totally on Jim's side too... he made a smart decision not to hang out with the Joe's, which was only to protect them, yet they want to call him a !@#$%^&*] and be mean to him? F That. Team Jim! Now, Amber is a little thirsty, but I still enjoy her. I enjoy the twins too though, so we'll see... I'm totally over Melissa and Joe Gorga though. NEXT.