Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh yeah, Kyle has been *all over* Instagram disputing people who say she's a bitch or whenever someone mentions Mauricio's lawsuit (which *was* dismissed after a settlement was reached).

Teddi is a really egregious offender given how short a time she's been on the show. I hope it's a landslide of sh*t falling on her crappy gleeful attitude. 

Oddly, Rinna is the one I'm not that bothered by because I think she has a legitimate gripe with LVP over the Yolanda stuff (though I think both would have been better off if they'd been united against Yolanda)...the issue I have with Rinna is that she's, like, obsessed with LVP and doesn't exercise the compassion with her that she's quite capable of (I do believe Rinna is a basically decent person). 

• Members

Kyle lost me when Lisa was crying over her brother and she said “I’ve been going through things too!” Tf? This is episode one so the beginning of filming and Lisa is clearly upset so you can’t argue she was creating a cover when they started bashing her, it’s there from the start. This felt like typical Beverly Hills in that they’re going to create a big thing out of nothing. I look forward to the second half of the season when Vanderpump stops filming with them. I want her solo scenes to be spectacular and for her popularity to soar. These girls make me sick!

• Members

That opening was EVERYTHING! Kyle clearly feels so empowered because she has all the peasants on her side but numbers mean nothing in a game of chess. Her ass still got checkmated and thrown out with yesterday’s trash. 

I still cant believe all of this is over Dorit. How dumb can you be to jeopardize everything over that grifter? These girls better hold onto their diamonds tight because by the end of the season heads will roll and it won’t be the one wearing the crown!

Also, Denise’s man Aaron is HOT! Sorry Kyle, looks like you lose again!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

This episode of BH was probably the most involving in years.

LVP has never been this vulnerable and, as awful as her brother's suicide was, when she goes deep about what she is going through, that is when you realise how erudite and reflective she is. This is the Lisa I like best.

Kyle is clearly still smarting over Last Season. She has a new BFF now and is keen to make LVP pay. I liked the moment they hugged at Vanderpump Dogs but we know now it was fleeting. Meanwhile, Teddi REALLY wants to be embraced by the group and show what a loyal soldier she is.

What was also clear (to me) was that LVP definitely wanted everybody talking about the Dorit-dog situation -- while she herself did not want to be seen advocating talking about it. LVP is 100% not over the dog thing. And I don't blame her. Does anybody believe Dorit about that lovely woman with the lovely home and God knows how the puppy ended up in a dog shelter? No of course not. Fairweather friend Dorit does what is convenient for Dorit and probably left the dog on the side of the highway. I also don't believe her story about having all her purses and jewellery stolen (WHAT a COINCIDENCE. Just like Kyle). You know she hid them so the Vegas creditors don't get their paws on them!

And it all made sense when LVP pointed out (on camera) that returning the dog would have meant a $5,000 forfeit. THAT'S why Dorit dumped the dog somewhere. Dorit's look on her face -- she knew her goose was cooked. What surprises me is the other ladies bending over backwards not to hurt Dorit's feelings. Why?

Erika who? She was an afterthought this episode. We saw more of Denise Richards, whom I really liked.

Well... who else was on the show season 2? Season 4? Season 6? I think Lisa knows who it is, too.

It was quite unexpected to see Melanie so emotional over LVP's situation. She was genuinely upset by it. Clearly they are close and Melanie knows LVP has been stung by the accusations.

This is how I feel too. Usually I can maintain a happy distance from the silly Twitter stuff on the other shows, but for some reason, seeing the nasty putdowns by some of the BH cast stings. 

I know you love Rinna (and I liked that tiny moment between Rinna and LVP in the episode) but it's her jabs on social media which leave me weary, when normally I would like her. A lot.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Wow - what a premiere from the BH ladies.  I haven't been this excited about a BH season since like S1-S3.  Usually this series is a VERY slow burn, but they came out of the gates this season.  

I think we have a lot more to see regarding Dorit vs. LVP this season.  I'm holding judgment until I see it all unfold.

Erika was an afterthought, which we need.  

Looking forward to this season based on this premiere!

• Members

I pretty much boycotted CBB this year due to the Moonves issue (and I'm not much of a fan of CBB anyway) but from what I've heard Kandi made a pretty positive audience impression. She made it to finale night as well. If this is her last season on Atlanta it's not a bad way to step off. BB and its fans are a living hell, so she could have easily ended up hurting her career. I'm glad that didn't happen.

• Members

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-11/videos/the-rhony-season-11-taglines-are-here

NYC taglines are here! And they all got updated shots. They look great! 

Side Note: Bethenny does not have the last tagline; Dorinda does! 

Edited by Gray Bunny
Clip! Clip!