Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Team Kim all the way. That bitch taylor needs to stop acting like she didn't instigate the camille/kyle drama. Every time they ask her about it she deflects to kim who had nothing to do with it. I really can't stand Taylor's attitude towards Kim at all, interesting that she has confidence when she's around kim where is this confidence around her husband?

• Members

What a mostly boring ass reunion, bring on part 2!

First of all, half of that was all about Camille being hated and the end of her marriage, that half shoulda been cut iun half and then half again, IMHO. I loved how they kept cutting to the others facial reactions, lol. Andy did not seem to be team Camielle either, thankfully. The little Adrianne segment and the Lisa is obsessed with sex bit seemed.. odd.

Taylor vs Kim was timid, and i am sooo team Taylor. First of all, comestic abuse and saying your going to Oklahoma on someone should never be compared. And Kim kept going back to that, because clearly one of her handlers must have told her to say that. Kim is obviously on drugs or something during this too. That or shes just permadrugged from everything she has done. I do feel bad for her, because it seems like she has a awful life and always has, but shes just so pathetic and a waste of time on a show like this. I really want her gone from next season.

The little bit of Kyle vs Cam we got was good. Cam also basically admitted that Kyle never said what she accused her of saying! Cam is just so pathetic, desperate, and stupid. I really can not stand her, and not in a love to hate her way, in a i just cant stand her way. I loved how she kept saying Kyle was jealous that she was being filmed and then Kyle pointed out how she got her on the show!

• Members

Yeah, this Reunion was really boring. The best parts of the show were already spoiled in the promos. Such a let down!

Did anyone catch Taylor's face when Lisa reiterated that spending 60k on a five year old was ridiculous? If looks could kill!

It's too bad that Kim can't defend herself nor articulate her thoughts without stuttering because she was spot on about Taylor and I'm glad she brought up the fact that for someone who's all about advocating non violence she had no problem threatening going Oklahoma on her. She's a master manipulator and it was an interesting tidbit that they all made peace and when the cameras were off she went to Camille and stirred the pot. Of course she tried to deflect, but Andy had her number. I'm glad he tried to help Kim when he saw her struggling to defend herself.

Interesting that Camille said she was going off from what Taylor said and didn't hear Kyle say the word insecure to her face. This entire fiasco is because of Taylor and none of those bitches called her on it. Amazing!

• Members

Agreed DF. How annoying is it that every time Kim and now Andy brings up the fact that Taylor clearly stirred the pot when she went up to Camille's room, Taylor deflects by saying that Kim didn't have Kyle's back in New York? It's beyond tiresome and I can't stand it that NOBODY is calling Taylor on her BS when she instigated this whole thing AND fanned the flames.

• Members

Ugh, sometimes I hate Wendy William's big ass mouth. She spoiled the outcome of Cynthia's wedding on her show. I did not know if she married Peter or not and was looking forward to the show to find out. She tends to spoil alot of things and sometimes I wish she'd shut it. As far as Cynthia goes, I had no clue she was 43. She looks good. I thought she was closer to her mid 30s

• Members

The Reunion proved it: what's so far been a rumour around the Triangle, and beyond – is true. Kyle really is a notorious social climber who, reportedly, wanted a show of her own for years now, ever since her niece had one. She's even semi-confirmed it in the first part of the Reunion. Another rumour circulating around is: remember how Kim stayed quiet when Kyle asked her in New York around that table to confirm that Kyle has not said what Camille thought she did? Well, some say it may be because Kim didn't want to lie. And Kyle said it.

In that limousine in the finale, didn't Kim also say that Kyle drinks all day? And that Kyle stole her house?! There are several things that are quite fishy here: if Kim has once been to Gregg Davis, from the famous, billionaire Davis clan (!), who made their money in oil in Denver, she must receive a hefty alimony. In fact, some sources claim it's $20,000 a month. And Kyle is helping her financially? Right. Then again, why is she renting? In Westlake?! Kyle really was a bully. She was awwwwful. My sympathy, support and understanding towards her – TANKED. You all know I found Kim to be a bizarre creature, completely uninterested in the show and that she didn't mash well with the rest of the canvas. But I don't think she's a bad person. If she only put in a little effort to conquer her depression and problems and try to talk to some of the ladies, she would be received very nicely, I believe. Instead, she was so awkward and rude (for example to Lisa & Martin). Someone above put it nicely – she just can't, or doesn't seem to be interested in articulating her thoughts clearly.

Kyle made weird grimaces the whole damn night, for example when Camille said friends rallied around her during the divorce and when there was that bucket comment. That was nasty.

Camille. I am starting to make a complete U-turn on this woman. I didn't know she studied English literature and went to film school. She also apparently married Kelse when he was penniless, after all the drug and drinking problems. Even if she did sign the prenuptial agreement, today it would be invalid, because according to California laws it expires after 10 years. His money came from his production business, and Camille helped a lot in that one. If she hadn't covered for his a*s, he wouldn't be as successful as he was. So everything she gets – she earned it. Even if she hadn't, Kelse deserves to spill out as much as she asks. Adrienne wouldn't have spent so much time with her had she thought Camille was an evil bitch, albeit, yes, after she ran away from her from the lunch the two were having. There''s a lot of stuff she did during the season that was downright terrible, but...

What do you people think of Ken?

+1.

• Members

On TWoP somebody posted an Entertainment Tonight video from 2002 with Kim and her mother. It was a 'Where Are They Now" segment and she had moved to Arizona to take care of her mother (that Kyle says died taking care of Kim) who was dying of breast cancer. She mentioned in the video when she went back to California that her house was no longer in her name. My guess is that this is the family home she was talking about. It's weird to think KIM was the one actually living with her mom (in a different state!) when she was sick. Kyle makes it seem like everybody was taking care of Kim. Why didn't Kyle move to Arizona to take care of her mother? Why didn't she move her mother in with her?

I do agree Sylph that Kyle is a notorious social climber, just like Shana aka Taylor "Ford." I cannot stand Taylor and the fact that nobody (including Andy) will truly call her out. It's SICK that she repeatedly threatened to expose Kim's addition issues if she dared to step out of her place. That's evil and how can the housewives and Andy stand behind that?! How can Kyle? So what Kim's an alcoholic or worse, than is an addition. HELP her or stay out of it. You don't use something like that against a person! And WTF! This is Beverly Hills. Why is everyone acting so high and mighty in regards to Kim?

Next season I can't wait for the inevitable implosion of this ridiculous Lisa/Kyle/Taylor clique. It happens every housewives series at one point and it's going to happen again.

• Members

I thought Camille handled herself VERY well during the Reunion - so much so that she made people re-evaluate their assessment of her. When Andy asked her if she thought Kyle was jealous of her and she automatically said NO. It was a great moment for her. Kyle's comeback while absolutely true made her look evil, especially when Camille calmly countered it was catty. Keep in mind that when Andy asked her the same question with 'Live with Andy' the week before she said that she regretted that she kept saying she was jealous because she did not think it was so and she could not blame it on editing. Kyle's smugness throughout the entire interview didn't do her any favors. I don't believe that Camille was genuine but she appeared to be while discussing (women's) insecurities because of the divorce which made her look very sympathetic.

I have to reiterate that it's really unfortunate that Kim can't articulate her thoughts well because Taylor's insidious comments towards her was really tacky and when she gleefully whispered to Kyle about revealing her "true" state of mind and Kyle said nothing, how in the hell can she fault Kim for not defending her when she doesn't do the same?! Every time Taylor told Kim to "tread carefully" with an ominous tone I wondered how Kyle can just sit there and not utter one word in her defense.

If Camille renews for next season (and I'm now thinking that she will) Kyle will be the new villain feuding with Taylor and it would serve both bitches right.

Cheap, I also agree that Taylor's hair looked gorgeous. It was the best I've seen her look unlike Lisa, who looked overly made up and the gaudy jewelry did nothing for her appearance. She looked glamorously fake.

• Members

This made me smile, I knew Kyle put her own spin to it and basically invented her own reality. :) She is seriously starting to annoy me: she is immature, childish, crude and restless not in a good way, a woman who just doesn't know how to behave. In the finale she has completely trespassed every possible limit of acceptable behaviour and pretty much perpetuated it in the Reunion.

I had to laugh when she visited a psychic – turns out this little celebrities really are as crazy as is presumed. Then I laughed even more when EW's Karen Valby wrote:

:lol:

Karen also ended her recap with the following list of questions:

Taylor scares me. She basically acted like a defence attorney or something in that Reunion jumping like a shark at every 'negative' question from the viewers Andy read. Camille can talk for herself, Tay-Tay, no need for you to jump like a loon and say you'd smack the hell out of a person writing negative stuff about Ms. C on some computer somewhere in America. :wacko:

And yes, I can't wait for the implosion too. That is another thing Kyle did wrong – she was terrible to Lisa when they had that dinner Taylor came to uninvited. Awful. If I were Lisa, I'd be pissed and would have a nice little chat with Kyle.