Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have no idea which RH shows are going to bridge the gap over spring into summertime, but I have to imagine Dubai will be one of them, given that it has been sitting in the can for months.

But Dubai cannot carry the RH franchise alone, and I have no clue which other city will be joining it. New Jersey? NuRHONY?

Ever since last fall, when we realised we were entering a Q1 with RHOBH, Miami, Potomac, M2M and a new UGT (not to mention The Traitors US and VPR) all airing, I thought it was ridiculous for Bravo to be blowing its wad in the first 3 months of this year.

• Members

Love that Dorit did that. I feel that was the Hail Mary to see if she could get a spot for next season. Undoubtedly, she needs money and a fallout with Kyle would be good to watch so long as Dorit is prepared to mention it all. 

There is no way Bravo isn’t furious. Mauricio’s trailer gave more divorce content than the last season of RHOBH. 

Of course she blamed him. Kyle the perpetual victim.

• Members

What did she hide? The downfall of her marriage has been a present storyline throughout the entire season. She has been talking about it and we have been seeing it fall apart over the course of the months that this has been taping. Robyn flat out lied about having any issues, pretended as if everything was perfect and only after was exposed, decided to sell her story on her Patreon. Kyle didnt do that so i dont get the comparison. Robyn gave RHOP nothing to work with whereas Kyle has given her show enough to make it the central plotline of the season

• Members

@alwaysAMC Dubai is in June. 

As for EricFake's spinoff, since it's clear it was always planned that way, they should have promoted it as such. It just seems like ANOTHER slap in the face to RHOM fans who had been dealing with the redheaded stepchild-ism since before the current season started. And then putting it up again THE TRAITORS of all shows? Yeah, as much as I love seeing it in real time this time...and will enjoy seeing both reunion parts, RHOM was better off on Peacock where they treated like the queens they are. 

I agree. It does feel like they are burning off episodes...which should be reserved for more low-tier shows. They did that to BELOW DECK SAILING YACHT which also had a great dramatically messy season this past year which could have and should have been milked. 

I sooo heard 'This ain't RHOBH' in Nene's voice. 

• Members

Larsa and Marcus were both gross in this clip. Marcus saying none of the women wouldn't even be able to wash dishes in the Jordan household was a horrible thing to say with a cast of Latinos and Black women. Larsa saying the women are dry b/c they didn't believe her absurd and childish lies about having xes all day was gross too. Just two vile beasts.

Please register in order to view this content

Other than that, they might as well make everyone full-time. Miami doesn't need "friends" on the show. The women all equally contribute.

• Members

BH - I think Kyle needs to GO for this show to BREATHE. She sucks the air of it for some time now... and she KNOWS IT. I am sorry. If she goes... it will open door to A LOT more wives coming and COMING BACK. 

Also at this point Kyle and her fake divorcing Mo are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OVEREXPOSED. They are like parasites going from one reality to the next. I don't think there is something they have not shared with us... maybe the next step is a reality about being in a reality. Or a reality about Kyle's hairdresser. Or her cleaning staff. You are not LVP, darling.

Actually, Kyle stopped being interesting in season 3 when she showed herself as a superficial mean girl. Then the mask was back on, but we saw that real face. From then on... her fakeness and scripted drama are one level next to a Bold And Beautiful script.

GOODBYE KYLE.

• Members

Why reward Porsha with a spot back on RHOA?  She needs to be walking around with a scarlet letter on her...I would be the letter and it stands for Idiot.

Miami:

I know all of you want the cast to remain the same...but this combination is a bit stale.  

Drop Larsa, upgrade Kiki...and hire a new friend of in order to keep things from getting stale.

• Members

Porsha is already back so there's no way around her. Bravo needs to catch this play out in real time and not when its resolved. The humiliation is happening now. It'll be easier for her to skate by and not address too much if they wait

Yeah definitely in disagreement about Miami. The cast is perfect as is. Id only upgrade Kiki and maybe Adrianna. Larsa is a good villian and we need someone to hate.