Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not Mariah with the back pat. lol. But you are welcome.

You know what? I would be HERE and SAT for Messy Mia bring her brand of deluded messy fun down to the ATL. For all of that. I feel it would just write itself for all of those reasons.

She has been working hard this season. And that would be an good reward for her service. 

• Members

Krista needs to shut up and go away. No one got time for her trolling

BH

Another great episode. I really love that the ladies could just let loose and have fun together

The Potomac girls could never

Sutton looked GOOD on WWHL

MIA

LOL..AdrEana is so damn delusional. She swears she is Beyonce and Rihanna when you arent even an Erika Jayne

Who knew Kiki had a son? I didnt and glad we saw her mother and daughter. Why doesnt she have a mojito? We are getting so much of  her personal story this season and she is showing us more than being a sex crazed comedian. This is her breakout season and she earned full time status for next year

Julia is so damn messy! I also blame her for hyping Lisa up by throwing fuel on the fire. Girl, read the dam room.

Lisa is such a selfish vapid twit. She doesnt pay attention in conversations. She listens for ay crumb she can grab onto that will make her the victim and then she yells and runs with that. JUST like a Karen. Nothing Kiki said about her life while crying about she's felt unheard in this group resonated with her. When Kiki told her that Lenny was her karma in the trailer, it looked so out of left place and mean spirited but im glad we now have the context bc Lisa deserved that

• Members

You are reading my mind cuz this (and GH) are the next things on my binging catch-up cycle. I sooo miss my girls. I suspect I'm going to be Team Kiki when I see the whole episode because that alone is triggering me because I totally understand where Kiki is coming from. 

And speaking of those reunion looks (yasss, Guerdy!!!), more details...

• Members

"Everything is about Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. To be honest, I'm quite sick and tired of it. Lisa is ****ing selfish. For her to make that comment about people that live by the river. I lived that life. I didn't just lay on my back and get ****ed by a plastic surgeon and then boom, have millions."

"I've been on my own since I was 15. Get kicked out on the street with a backpack in the rain. You all have this beautiful life and I work hard to get here, too. I just want people to listen to me. No one ever cared to even ask me one question. 'Kiki, what is going on with your life?' Lisa, I have two kids. No man helping me. But you don't know my son's name. What is my son's name? The life that you have, even though you are going through a divorce, I'm sorry that you are going through this, but im going through hell, too. I just don't like dumping my problems on people, on any of you guys. Just because I don't like talking about issues, I have issues, too."

Agree with @Cheap21. Time for Kiki to get a mojito. She's come into her own this season. Her commebts were moving and on-point. This was a great episode and much-needed wake-up call for Lisa. Too bad she is too vapid to have picked up on it.

Looking forward to reunion. All the women look like the queens that they are, but Guerdy and Kiki look especially spectacular. 

Love this show. Hope it gets renewed for next season and the love it deserves. I've been enjoying every episode so much. These women show their lives unapologetically.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Watching the news dawn slowly over RH twitter was even more entertaining than the news itself! That, plus Larsa is trying to front like it was her call.

Real Housewives fans are literally the Hercule Poirots/Miss Marples/Horatio Caines of Twitter piecing all the 'facts' together.