• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONY

Brynn at the rare book store in this episode, playing chess in a previous episode, and talking about her grandma with her brother... I wish she would show more of this to everyone instead of trying to do a 2023 variation of Samantha Jones.  And I think in regards to her previous fiances, I have a feeling it's a 'runaway bride' situation where she's pretending to like what the guy likes instead of actually being herself with them.   Seeing her at the book store, it made me think 'I would like hanging out with this girl'.

Jessel is so Alex McCord... it isn't funny.  And I admit I kind of wish we had seen the scene of her with her twins during the music session.  The producers could have had Jessel saying how wonderful and educational this musical experience would for her boys.. and then cut to scenes of the boys running around away from the group with Jessel chasing them.

Erin and hubby... there is something going on in that marriage.. and this week further shows that.  I don't know exactly what is going on.. but something is off with them.

Sai and Jessel I guess aren't going to be bonding this week.

• Members

RHONY

Sai really thought she did something at her lunch with Jessel. She acted like she'd exposed her or something, but she's the one who looked like an a$$. Why is she asking everyone for "their story" and then passing judgment on whether it's good enough? I find her dead-eyed and unlikeable. She wants to come off as the snarky 'fan-fave' (a Bethenny, if you will) but it's flopping big-time. 

Jessel needs to stop trying to win Sai over with her family history, though. Jessel is lowkey trolling her with that.

Sai and Erin + husbands dissing Jessel's marriage was also not a good look. So if a woman doesn't put out, the husband has a right to stray? I'm not sure what's going on with Parvit & Jessel's marriage, it does seem staged in parts, but at least on camera they seem to be vibing, a lot more than the dumb lugs Sai and Erin married. (People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, just saying).

And you better believe Sai is going to use that 'swingers in 10 years' time' nugget against Erin sooner or later.

@Soaplovers As a book lover myself, i loved the rare bookstore sequence with Brynn. I think she is legit a collector. I'd rather see this more thoughtful side to her also.

Edited by Cat

• Members

So, amid a few Tweets (!!) saying this was going to be a borefest without Lisa Rinna... I  found the trailer to be unexpectedly juicy!

There is no SL other than Kyle's marriage on the show -- and Kyle probably wouldn't want it any other way. She finally has a starring role without any siblings or English roses stealing her thunder. 

Shocked that we not only see her daughters' reaction to the split, but we also see Morgan Wade on camera. As usual with BH, this raises questions of what elements have been outright scripted. 

Surprisingly little of Annemarie. We saw more of the Spanish chef. 

It also feels like this is trying to be Erika's redemption season?

Seeing Jax talk about needing his mom two years' ago was unexpected, and felt raw. I have to imagine he's talking about when the Twitter bots went after him.

• Members

First of all @Liberty City sorry I did not see the individual shots. 

And second of all...

See? THAT was juicy with real life stuff (and some scripted) and I felt everyone was working. And JENNIFER TILLY!!! Work those connections, Sutton.

And I will always be here for a Kyle takedown (and EricFake can STFU), but I gasped when she gathered Mo and have to give her her props for that. 

Best of all...no Ex Soap Opera Star in sight. 

ETA: Get her, Garcelle!!! And by her, I mean KYLE. Why? Turnabout is fair play.

Edited by Taoboi