Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To be fair, I fail to see how Jen harassing the wife of a man she was involved with four years ago has anything to do with the fraud that she committed against the elderly.  Not being a good wife is hardly a federal offense, I doubt it will have much effect on her sentencing.

• Members

SLC: 

I know we have mixed opinions on the board regarding Heather Gay, but she was my breakout favorite in the first season (with Meredith 2nd, Whitney 3rd), but even I can't co-sign this runaround about her black eye. Let's just call a spade a spade: Jen hit you, but physical violence is mostly a no-no in Housewives land and will get you demoted to friend-of for one season fired, not to mention her ongoing legal drama. 

Also, I still like Meredith for the most part, but her dancing around what is and isn't considered "gossip" is hypocritical. So gossiping about her family is wrong (and will result in her melting down like Ramona Singer or Rosie the Robot malfunctioning on The Jetsons), but discussion about Lisa's businesses which are public record (for those who wish to nose around) is okay.  Okay... 

LOL at the countdown of every time Meredith said "I'm not mad" to the poorly introduced friends-of cast. So next week is the season finale. Good. I'm ready for New Jersey. 

• Members

I'll summarize. 

Jen cheated with a man four years ago, his wife found out and sent photos to Coach Shah, Jen then drove to another state where the wife lived and knocked on her door at 2:30 in the morning, the next day the wife got a restraining order against Jen which expired after six months.  Now, four years later, that woman has gone to the press to try to get her 15 minutes of fame, ignoring the shame it would bring to her family which was the purpose of the restraining order in the first place. 

TMZ "uncovered" the restraining order, which is another word for doing an internet search of the court documents.  However, as noted earlier, adultery is not a criminal offense, there is plenty of evidence of Jen's poor character, and I doubt that it will have any impact on her sentence which is federally mandated.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Sounds like a tawdry mess all around. Naturally, an affair won't hold weight in a court of law. However, Jen's actual crimes are pretty horrible and substantial (the victim statements will be pretty impactful). The first part of your summarization is another instance of her using threatening, intimidatory and/or violent behaviour, which I guess the prosecution wants to establish as a pattern.

• Members

Good. I am so glad Rinna is out. Now bring Vanderpump back. I think with Rinna being out, it'll be a HUGE selling point to get her to return. 

RHOM:

Miami delivers yet again. 

Guerdy v. Alexia was hilarious. Two drama queens trying to outdo one another. I think the crux of it all is that Guerdy and Alexia are remarkably similar. I don't think their issues are that deep even though I expect them to clash 1 or 2 more times this season. 

Kiki v. Julia/Adriana came out of left field for me. I didn't like that Julia disinvited Kiki from the party but still allowed Larsa to show up. That was simply weird to me. 

I figured Martina would not care about Julia kissing someone else. I've always gotten vibes that Martina is VERY secure about her marriage with Julia and knows how to reign Julia in if necessary. Larsa kind of took egg on her face for that one. 

I am ready for Larsa v. Nicole 2.0 next week along with the further demise of Lenny. By the time this show airs, Lisa is going to have much dirt on Lenny that she'll be able to wipe his fortune clean.