Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I feel like Marlo is doing too much, but without Marlo you wouldn't have a season. I feel like all six wives are good, but they have a serious chemistry problem. Something is missing. Kandi, Drew and Marlo are the only ones I feel are giving a well rounded story, as well as drama. Kenya's personal story doesn't exist so she depends on people like Marlo making trouble with her so she has something to do. Sanya is still new and struggling to find her footing and Sheree also has no personal storyline and limited drama. Sheree should've been developing She By Sheree the entire season.

I feel like theres hope, but next season they need something to tie it together.

• Members

BH

Have we discussed the fact that Harry Hamlin is going to be in the AMC TV series based on Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches series?

I don't think you are being harsh. I just haven't watched those seasons since they aired. I still see clips where Cha Cha brings it, but I do not necessarily miss her as much as I loved how Production love to clown her after she lost her position to Candiace. I would be curious to see if I feel for her if I did a rewatch. 

Given all that was set in motion in Season 5 in some part due to her, perhaps it is best that Cha Cha be a FOH. She is still connected to everyone so it would be organic. 

• Members

RHoDubai

A complete and total kiki.

I admit that I was not sure what to expect from the ladies going on a cast trip cuz...DUBAI. lol. However, I thought that was another great easy, breezy episode. The girls have really come into their own as a friend group, and I found that that blossomed here. There was banter. There was fun. There was drama, but it was slight. And there were real moments. I was worried that Brooks being that one person who has to say something negative about everything would upend the trip, but thankfully that evaporated due to the fun vibes the only girls had.

Now that last dinner...yeeeah Team Caroline. Sorry, Ayan. It was clear that it was a case of language barrier, and Ayan did not understand fully what Caroline was trying to say. It was a genuine comment and not an attempt to shade or belittle her accolades. Same with Sara's comments on Brooks and her ex-husband going into business together. Ayan completely overreacted. I hope next week it becomes clear to her though.

CAROLINE. Continued into her own this week. It was interesting to see that away from her toy boy husband that she was tons of fun. And it was nice to see she had one good outfit at least. And I hollered at everyone shading her and Nina for coming to dinner in PJs...moreso because Nina very quickly ran and changed clothes. 

AYAN. She was ssooooo much fun this episode. Until the end that is. Before that she was fun for singing silly (I do that), giving looks (cuz that dinner dress was EVERYTHING), and barely paid Brooks's jealous need to be messy any mind. 

LESA. WOW. The story of how she found the person who killed her brother/cousin was CHILLING. I truly do believe that there is a spiritual world. I also believe that a spirit not at rest will haunt the grounds they walked until their affairs are settled. For her to even open up so much to these ladies over something like that (it almost destroyed her marriage) was major. And she continues the tradition so far on this show on just as you think someone is not showing enough about themselves...another layer. I had tears listening to her story. Those things HAPPENED. I also was so happy that she gave looks this episode as well. There was one she had that was a showstopper. And I just love her in braids period. It just embraces her culture so much and how can you not like that. 

NINA. I still giggled at her changing clothes cuz Ayan and the girls came for her. lol. That said...I enjoyed how she was flaunting her wealth in a fun way to bring in that whole band full of hot men. Get it, Nina!!!!

SARA. Of course, Sara would be the one that would get on the boards. LOL!!! That said...there she goes again!!! I loved that her and Brooks came to an understanding earlier in the episode. But Sara appeared to be putting her foot in her mouth again with Brooks. Stop while you are ahead.

BROOKS. Hmmmm it was a good question. Is Brooks jealous of Ayan/Lesa? Most people seem to want them as a trio online and I like them together. And goodness knows Brooks/Ayan have an interesting dynamic...almost as interesting as Caroline/Ayan. Brooks did come across as jealous to me. She was being a bitter betty for the most part at the beginning of the trip. I was glad she got over it. But interesting that the girls were questioning her about the business with the Ex. And it seem like she was taking it the wrong way. Le sigh. But she clearly did not want to talk about it so they should have let it be. 

Good start to the trip. 

• Members

I don't care for Marlo at this point either, BUT this show cannot swap at the characters it has at this point. I do feel like this group of women have a dynamic that almost matches group of Nene/Cynthia/Kenya/Porsha/Phaedra/Kandi. 

If anything, they need cast 1-2 more women next season. Dare I say it, I wanna see Monyetta with peach. She has a calming personality that has been missing since Cynthia left. You need that calming personality that is on the show and can provide neutrality for the most part. 

I'm also debating about that second woman being a returnee peach. It's a toss up between Lisa (Wu), Eva, or Porsha. Porsha would be the most logical and would garner the most press. Lisa/Eva would be good too as they both are immersed within the group and can bring it. Plus, both women have beef with various women in the current cast. We already saw Sanya and Lisa not meshing well from that one occurrence. And Eva still cannot stand Marlo. Personally, I say bring all 3 back.

These shows literally need to throw caution to the wind and stack the cast because they are all running low on fumes. 

• Members

Hahahahahaha!!!! Same.

I'm two episodes behind (probably watching with me wine tonight) and still feel the same.

And I agree with @NothinButAttitude. The potential with this group IS there. So I would say...hating Marlo or not...bring them all back. And add in 1 new housewife and 1 returning housewife. It seems like that returning one will probably be Porsha...which would work. But I wouldn't mind Eva and Lisa Wu joining as well. 

• Members

That is a truly good ad for housewives. Teresa especially did great! Kyle and Kenya didn't do too bad either.

Apparently the numbers on their jerseys have RH significance. 19 on Teresa's = ENGAGED 19 TIMES?! 06 on Kyle's = BH being the 6th RH franchise launched. 93 on Kenya's = crowned Miss USA in 1993.

@NothinButAttitude hit the nail on the head. The chemistry between the current RHOA group is solid. But this season has felt paper-light and filler-y. I feel like I've barely seen Kenya (and P.S.: I miss Brandon, Kenya's BFF. It would have been great to see him as her guest on the Jamaica trip).

The show cannot afford to lose HWs at this juncture, and needs additions. (IMO the shadow of Nene looms large over the show -- you cannot lose someone who was that iconic in the early days and not expect to feel it still. Even though RHOA proved that it could and would move on from her). I absolutely think Porsha (with Shamea and her sister as FOHs) needs to return. Eva and Lisa Wu, ok. Give them another try. Lisa seems ready to go at it. Eva, I'm not so sure.

I also think LaToya may have been cut too soon and, like Drew, could have withstood another season to see if she fit.

• Members

I watched some of the Kandi and Marlo confrontations, and the problem for me is they  just are very draining and have no real energy, especially from Marlo's end. The vibe doesn't mix. I would say "real"  beef and not staged drama is a good thing, but this is an instance where reality is a little  too real for me to conflicts I avoid being near in life, or seeing on TV.

• Members

Yeah, I admit that I even liked Kyle in that ad.

As for RHOA, I continued to say it feels like a more interesting version of Season 11, because the chemistry is there, but it has not gotten too dramatic yet. I definitely would love to see everyone (even Marlo) back for next season so see that chemistry boil over. And perhaps Porsha back to make it pop. 

Well...I actually forgot about LaToya

Please register in order to view this content

. And I never wanted her to go. But...she could be back...her and Drew are cool now. 

• Members

Atlanta

I would demote Marlo, but keep the other women and add in one new housewife. 

Part of the problem with housewives is that all the women know the score and amp up the drama.  Alot of times, I'm sitting there thinking 'why stay friends if all you do is fight and stress'.  I would make a bad addition because I'd just sit in my room and read when the others annoy me lol

Dubai

Dubai seems to finally show why these women are social friends though I'm glad someone finally told Aylan to shut up.  She can speak her mind...but sometimes people don't want to hear it.  And I would say 'if you want me to listen and take you seriously  please stop dressing like a clown.'

OC

For a show with a constantly rotating cast (why I love it)...I'm confused on what Emily and Gina have on Bravo.  I'd rather Gina be dropped and Taylor be a main housewife.