Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I can see that. I was rewatching the end (oh, THAT'S why Denise married him hehe, but I digress) and Garcelle was so giving off OC Season 9 Lizzie vibes. Remember Lizzie sat back and observed everything around her, figured out it was Tamra who was the potstirrer, and then exposed her in Bali. And Garcelle was definitely side-eyeing Kyle in those minutes while Denise was defending herself. 

Last paragraph. So we might get that 'catfight' between the conspirators after all?

Please register in order to view this content

And I feel guilty for admitting...but I like the Crown song. 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Garcelle has definitely done her homework. She had a comfort level around the women that suggested she was already familiar with them. She made inroads with Erika right away (smart -- Erika is the Alpha dog). Blind Mary from Little House on the Prairie can see that Kyle is untrustworthy. Moreover, Brandi has been shouting from her podcast for +2 years that she and Kyle are 'friends again' (lol, when were they friends the first time??), so Garcelle may have connected the dots there.

No catfight just yet (otherwise we would have seen it in the trailer). They desperately want to paint this picture of female friendship now that Mistress of All Evil LVP has left the series. Wonder if that holds until reunion!

Lol I just remember 'And ah wear the crown with priiiiide' when Denise did her sly little smile at the end.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Kenya v. Nene needs to cease after this season. It is tired and old at this point. Fight it out the reunion and then Bravo needs to force them to let that sh-t die afterward. 

Porsha worrying about Shamea/Kenya's relationship is odd. Isn't Shamea the same friend that you cast aside for Phaedra? Yeah... Porsha is a big a** flip-flopper. 

Kandi is better than me b/c I would've tossed Nene and Kenya out the baby shower. 

If the current "six-some" is the future for the foreseeable future, we need 2 new, young housewives to add them and add new flavor to the cast. No Sheree. No Kim. No Phaedra. 

• Members

Nene is a bitch. After going a whole season saying she doesnt talk about people's kids and denied calling Brooklynn, a buffalo, she insinuates that BK isnt Kenya's daughter. What kind of disgusting mess was that? I hope Kenya roasts her good for that mess.

@NothinButAttitude I was feeling Porsha at the beginning of the season but over her now as well. She hasnt changed much. Even as she tried to go in about Kenya she was getting her facts wrong. 

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

BH

That reminds me...I forgot to mention...

Apparently Sutton vs Teddi starts in Episode 3. Something a podcast backs up of a producer discussing the show. Up until then, the girls were still in their LVP pact and being nice, but once Sutton mentions how boring Teddi is and how 'are we being honest?' (not to mention apparently the producers DID mention that they better bring it now that LVP was gone) is when they turn on each other or start to turn on each other.

PS. Sutton v Teddi was filmed 2 months into filming so I believe the producers saying that they in fact were boring after LVP left. 

• Members

Yes they mostly have cut the first two months of filming. Episode 2 is the opening of Sutton's shop and we don't know if they'll cut Eileen's movie premiere and Sutton's birthday party which both happened before her shop opening. It looks like this has worked out for them to get the drama going sooner, but I do wonder if we will miss out on some good stuff to help establish the storylines. 

Also on the subject of Kyle/Garcelle, I think yall are right about Garcelle potentially side-eyeing Kyle over her glee with this Denise story. It's clear Garcelle did her research (hence knowing about Dorit and the dog drama) so she knows how these ladies work. I think with someone like Garcelle around it'll be more difficult for Kyle and Rinna to stir up drama and everybody gives them a pass. Then with Erika being friends with Garcelle that isn't going to help Kyle and Rinna. I see them taking a lot of heat come reunion time. 

• Members

BH: It's a shame that Sutton's divorce meant she couldn't show her kids so that some of her stuff had to be removed. If I could stomach the rest of the women, I might watch for Sutton and Garcelle but I don't care one iota about them. RHOBH needs to clean house in front of and behind the cameras. When you're depending on one story (and a story brought by a "friend of") to make a season, you're in trouble. Did they learn nothing from Puppygate? If you filmed that long, and only have your big story at the end of filming, you need to make big changes. 

ATL: It's time to get rid of Nene. Nene is such dead weight on that show, and when Nene leaves, Marlo will have to forge other alliances if she wants to stay on the show which she clearly does. Yet again, Marlo had to start conflict because no one else wanted to. It was a Tamraesque move in its desperation. I have never liked Porsha, and I'm stunned that so many fans forgive her for accusing Kandi of rape. Boggles my mind. 

NY: I always found Dorinda hateful and vicious. I hope this season is her comeuppance. It must get bad as Sonja is already doing damage control for Dorinda.

Edited by chrisml

• Members

The texts don't confirm what Kenya said, they from 2 months b4 Shamea gave birth and are about pregnancy discharge not about her water breaking b4 she gave birth!  Shamea was talkin bout the day she gave birth, Kenya said Shamea texted her when she thought her  water broke, then threw shade at Porsha for not being around, that was a lie or Kenya is mixed up with her facts (on purpose lol).  Its not above Kenya, she threw shade at her BFF and called another woman a c word lol. The only thing Porsha got wrong was the "call" aspect of the story!

• Members

No she didnt. She said that Porsha was at work which gave her a valid excuse for not being contacted. She did not insinuate that Porsha was a bad friend. There was no shade thrown at her. Porsha was repeating all the stuff wrong and people are buying into her story