• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I can see that this suggestion has gone down a storm on here. Scratch that idea. I thought it might be interesting iafter seeing WWHL, but ultimately Quad-on-RHOA is really not the hill I wish to die on!

Edited by Cat

• Members

https://realityblurb.com/2019/12/15/brandi-glanville-reveals-she-exposed-a-rhobh-star-for-being-fake-and-nearly-hit-someone-during-filming-plus-she-opens-up-about-her-depression-and-dealing-with-backlash/

Brandi is Bravo's rottweiler, and bragging to everybody about it. She would do anything to return to the show full-time. Why do I have a feeling that the 'Truth Cannon' kept quiet about Kyle/Erika/Dorit's proclivities -- for now -- and instead went in on Denise and Camille like Cujo?

Denise literally had no idea what she was getting into with that nest of vipers.

ATL

Am I hearing right? Did Dennis say that Porsha being pregnant turned him off and that's why he cheated?

Please register in order to view this content

Why is she back with this creep?

Edited by Cat

• Members

So he cheated while she was preggers AND when she was going through postpartum. What a prince! Porsha should kick him to the curb. I hope she's not doing this because Bravo promised her a wedding special.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yeah I can see that. And there are couples that get past infidelity. I just wish he hadnt pulled that douche move of blaming Porsha for something over which she has no control (pregnancy/PPD).

Production is so shady -- according to the article, they made Vicki wait before joining everyone else at reunion and sent her away before the end. I cannot imagine the anxiety Vicki must have been feeling -- she has such deep FOMO and sense of ownership of this show. The producers love to torture her and will continue to do so knowing she will never leave. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

What I don't get is why Kyle thinks she is exempt from Brandi's fangs b/c she isn't. Brandi's history on the show consists of her turning on each and every 'friend' she has had. Adrienne, LVP, Camille, and now Denise. She turned on Kyle once before and she'll do it again. Trust and believe that Brandi hasn't forget that Kyle played a heavy role in her being fired in season 5.

Agreed. She also played into production's tactics by opening the door wide open and letting Satan (Brandi) back in.