Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Season 2 was literally THE BEST. Game Night. Brandi. Twenny-Five Thousand. We Don't Say That He Hits You! Kyle's White Party and the Armstrongs banished from the social circle. Hawaii! Adrienne and Kyle's plot to bring down LVP at reunion completely backfiring!

And I don't know why this gif makes me LOL because it is awful. But Kim was literally living her best life that night.

Related image

• Members

RHOD:

Damn, Mama Dee is such a mean bitch! Don't get me wrong: a bitch is exactly what Dallas needs. And even though D'Andra is doing some Poor Little Rich Girl whining, Mama Dee is cruel to raise a daughter so dependent on her and then delight in her failures. It was more than Mama Dee wanting D'Andra to go it alone. She was literally laughing in her daughter's face about losing the company and having no money. I wonder if she has run through D'Andra's trust yet.

It's kind of sad that D'Andra and Leeanne no longer have a friendship because as far as mothers go, they have a lot that they could bond over. 

D'Andra in her VT said that her mother controls her trust until the day she dies. And for a moment, I thought RHOD was going to enter some Columbo murder mystery territory! And speaking of Columbo: Dee's house. I had to rewind 3 times to look at it again. That was some Fslcon Crest/Columbo-level Beverly Hills mansion circa 1988! I felt like Faye Dunaway would appear at any moment as a special guest star.

Kary was right to be pissed at Leeanne crashing her drinks. Kary and D'Andra are barred from Leeanne's bridal lunch, but Leeanne shows up demanding to be invited to her drinks party? Bye, girl. Looks to me like most of the cast are rebelling and don't really want to pretend to be chummy with Leeanne anymore. I still feel that Brandi is a sniper from the side in that regard. 

That fight between Kam and Steph is some BH-level petty nonsense. 

There definitely felt to me like there was a racial edge to that whole scene. Especially the Don't Touch Me stuff from Dr Deb who claimed the guy manhandled her. We saw none of that in the footage. And the thirst was coming off Braunwyn and her mom in waves. It felt like they were looking to cause a scene on camera.