Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You can't really know that. Kim and what's her name led a lot of discussion back in the day. As have kandi, Fakedra, Kenya.

But you go on telling yourself nene is the sole reason the show was a hit. Why were its ratings down at points when she was with the show? That's right cuz more than her matters.

Twirl on your hate tho boo. Whatever makes you feel ok at night.

• Members

I figured just wanted to have some fun! wink.png And I totally agree with you on picking up new shows just because its what everyone talks about in this thread. I've now started watching RHoNY and RHoOC! And I can't say that I regret it. I know I'll be watching RHoNJ as well when it starts. Damn my reality TV addictions!

• Members

PUMP - ok, you know they are filming that for her new show, but also most likely the new season of BH. So, I'm sad to see Carlton and Joyce there, which means they'll probably be in the new season of BH... well, maybe they can edit them out. Interesting that Joanna and Gretchen were both there as well. Also interesting that no other housewife was there - Kyle, Brandi, Yolanda, Kim...

• Members

Get it, Queen Lisa! Slay, Queen! Slay!!!!!

Joyce and Carlton looked nice too. But my eyes immediately went to Carlton's hubby instead. IDK but I find her husband to be HOT! :P

And from those pictures, I'd be all for Joanna (even though IDC for her but she does hate Blandi) and Gretchen being apart of the RHOBH cast. I mean Joanna does have a nice house there, and if Brandi is on the show, Gretch can surely be part of the cast too.

And Eric83,

Thank you boo for that pic! It gave me the vapors. I'm all for Queen Marlo being a HW!!!