Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That used to be a length of a housewives series! I thought that it showed how Marlo worked day-to-day and she worked well IMO. Nene and Marlo as a team are why I Dream of Nene worked. Had Marlo not been there I don't think she would've had a full spin-off, but a special like Tamra and probably Kandi.

ETA:

I'm watching S2 and Nene is SUCH a hater with Kandi lol. It is so cute to watch. She CANNOT STAND Kandi from the moment she met her. All that money is making Nene sick. Kandi is so refreshing back in the day. It's shocking that her first season and current season are so similar with the Mama Joyce stories. I just watched where Nene introduced Kandi to Kim. Memories! <3 <3 <3 I loved Kandi and Kim together.

Edited by Chris B

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

don't be a hater! You know people were hooked on the drama that Marlo brought to the table. Nene not getting along with the oldest son and Gregg holding out on signing the prenup weren't the big draw to get people talking and hyped about the episodes week to week. MARLO was pure gold for the show and if you could get your head out from under Nene for a second, I think even you'd have to admit, it wouldn't have been as interesting without her.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Brandi wishes she could be like Marlo. Brandi is a drunken fool who can't come up with a better come back than "Shut the &#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] up?!" Or "Are you kidding me?!" She is also an idiot. Marlo on the other hand, can read and write for days and also brings it with the fashion and comedy. She is nothing like Brandi.

• Members

Back at you! And lol Marlo is definitely fabulous but you know just like Brandi she can get pretty messy once she's turnt up. I"m just worried that she may actually get too physical one day with these ladies and cause production to shut down but then again it would be great for ratings so bring it on! I definitely think she improved Nene's game and shes earned a chance at a peach for sure.

• Members

Marlo has never shown herself to be violent on the show. Nene has and I don't see anybody calling for her peach. The difference between Marlo and Brandi is that Marlo will read the fcuk out of you with the truth whereas Brandi will make stuff up and get egg on her face. EVERYTHING Marlo said during the season 4 reunion came true and it was a crime not to have her in season 5 to call them (especially Kim) out. She also was spot on in her criticisms of Nene when they had their blow up this season, especially about the wigs.

• Members

I just watched the Sheree and Kim WWHL appearance from a few weeks ago and it was great. Good to see both seemingly happy. Nene even called in and she seemed to be fine with both women, throwing no shade whatsoever. Was shocked about her not being greasy towards Sheree and even more shocked that Sheree seemed very supportive of her, almost like she was subtly kissing her ass. Andy threw bait at her and she was not biting, handling herself well, joking and effectively deflecting. She came fully prepare for him to try and clown her about Chateau Sheree, She by Sheree and her non-existent love life It was like a whole new Sheree since last time and someone must have coached her on how to act.

After this, I honestly wouldn't be opposed to both returning, and Ive had my issues against. Bravo would be foolish not to promote it as the Originals vs the Replacements/New Girls/or whatever would be more appropriate. An alliance of Nene, Sheree and Kim vs Kenya, Marlo and Kandi with Cynthia's ass in the middle would be GOLD. Id be here for that. Of course as the season broke down, you'd have Nene feuding with Sheree again, Marlo fighting with Kandi, everyone turning on Kim as she realizes she's too good for this and tries to back away

Edited by Cheap21