Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's on at work and I'm catch I parts again...

It's funny that Joyce tried to rely on getting Brandi railed up and it failed. She didn't quite know what to do when Brandi didn't play into it this time.

The Lisa and Brandi interactions are... Interesting. This is obviously complicated for both of them and they both still care.

Carlton is basically not even there lol.

• Members

Good start to the reunion and IMO, Joyce was one of the main highlights. She handled herself quite well

I cant believe they did a segment highlighting Kim's talking heads. That went on WAY too long

Carlton was so irrelevant

ETA: Brandi looked so superficial when she went after Joyce for being with a "short, fat, unattractive" man

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Lisa's blog is honestly hilarious. She paints herself as a complete innocent victim. The best kart is this quote, about Yolanda

"But hypothetically, if I had to, I would say a Hollywood friend would be someone who would be competitive. Someone who would go to your friends and say derogatory things about you, then deny it. Maybe someone who would create a scenario that attempts to sully your husband's reputation. Maybe that would be a Hollywood friend."

That quote actually applies to Lisa 1000%. No argument. She's competitive with Kyle (mutually so), she said derogatory things about her to friends, and she crafted a scenario that made Mauricio look bad.

• Members

LMAO! I'm done with Lisa. Why is she so effortless in her slayage?!

:D :D I love that she doesn't let these women work her up too much. I hope that if she does return next season that she makes no efforts to repair things with Yolanda or Brandi. I feel Kyle burned herself by listening to Yolanda and Brandi, two people who have said and done much worse things to her.

• Members

Lol. Please. Come on, all of her defensiveness and attacks are a huge sign that she cares, that it does get to her, that she's very much involved. I don't get this she doesn't care and is so above them her stans are trying to sell. It doesn't ring true, IMO. And that's not a dig. It's one if the few endearing things I find about her.

She will return. And I bet be besties with Brandi again. Yolanda? Not so much.

I don't think Brandi nor Yolanda have done Kyle worse than Lisa.

• Members

I think she cares, but she's not reacting the way they want her to. I think this was a huge miscalculation on everyone's part to try and sell Lisa as the villain this season. I think Lisa would be an absolute fool to even consider being friends with Brandi.

Basically Brandi's entire time on the show she has been at odds with Kyle and talked mad shyt about her and especially Kim. I'm not saying it wasn't deserved, but the fact that she's close with the Richard sisters is absolutely bizarre. And Yolanda has suddenly gotten a pass when her and Kyle were feuding over Yolanda calling her a liar last season. When did they patch things up? Their relationship and why Kyle let that slide make no sense to me. I'm so over Yolanda and Brandi.

• Members

To me the whole "we don't know if Mauricio was cheating" was just plain nasty, and tough to forget, if Lisa had ever been close to Kyle at all.

I think the problem is none of these women should be around each other. None of them.

• Members

That season 3 reunion is in the Top 5 reunions for me. It was just classic. The entire arc with Kelly was so hilarious because she was so delusional. Even her own team seemed embarrassed by her.

If I were to rank my Top 5 Reunions, it would probably be:

1. RHOA: Season 4 - This reunion gets top placing due to how fabulous everybody looked and because it wasn't just one moment that was good, but the entire 3 parts. This was drag levels of shade being thrown and the reads were out of this world.

2. RHONJ: Season 2 - Again, this was a reunion that was good from beginning to end with everybody in the mix. The ending hug with Jacqueline and Danielle will forever be in my heart! :D

3. RHONY: Season 3 - It just doesn't get more entertaining than this. Everybody got into the action and between Kelly, Bethenny and Jill, there wasn't a bad moment.

4. RHOA: Season 1 - I shouldn't even need to explain this one. Nene on fire about to beat Kim's ass, Lisa about to kill Kim for talking about her kids, DeShawn giggling like a damn fool. This was must see. This set the standard IMO.

5. RHODC - Odd choice to some, but I found this very entertaining and it's no surprise ratings went up for both of these episodes. The ladies were fired up and looked fabulous. I found them a lot more polished (especially Cat) and ready to go. I think Andy and the other ladies did a good job of taking Michaele to task for the White House incident and we got some good moments with Cat being confronted for being a potential racist. I thought this reunion did a good job to set up the second season that never was. Shame we never got a follow through with Stacie's trip to Kenya.

• Members

Granted, I haven't seen many reunions, but THAT is the standard that I compare reunions to. Because I can watch Nene v Sheree, Marlo v anybody, Kandi going in over and over and over. Bummed that most of the links on YT have been taken down.

• Members

Lol. Please. Come on, all of her defensiveness and attacks are a huge sign that she cares, that it does get to her, that she's very much involved. I don't get this she doesn't care and is so above them her stans are trying to sell. It doesn't ring true, IMO. And that's not a dig. It's one if the few endearing things I find about her.

She will return. And I bet be besties with Brandi again. Yolanda? Not so much.

I don't think Brandi nor Yolanda have done Kyle worse than Lisa.