Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I agree with both points.

I absolute think that through seeing vanderpump rules Brandi saw that Lisa was much closer to Lisa an she ever let on. That hurt her and rightfully so. Especially after Brandi agreed to sit down with her and generate story for the spinoff, and Scheena. I do think that Brandi has a lot of issues from the entire edit situation and Scheena is a part of that. She's not dealt with it really and while she does blame Eddie, she also places blame on Scheena - and rightfully so. There's absolutely no efffing way she didn't know he was married. I think that through Lisa and this show Brandi got part of her identity back, so to find out Lisa is in fact friends with Scheena, not just her employer as Lisa likely presented it as that's the way she presented it to the audience an press, it cut her deep and reopened those wounds. That's why she needs to know who Lisa would pick. The smothering snd everything else was just masking the real issue, Scheena. Lisa obviously understood the Scheena issue well and did keep them apart and wouldn't have Scheena work events Brandi was at unless she told her and it was for filming, and then she threw tht out the window. You can blame production, but Lisa still did it. And I think that was her breaking point. I also think that's why she revealed tabloid gate to Kyle cuz that's likely the biggest dirt she had on her. And I do believe Brandi about it, because this is the same thing that happened with Adrienne. They had an issue and Brandi attacked. With the truth. The bankruptcy from a website is messy and stupid, but again she said what she believed to be true. She didn't just outright lie. She was dumb to believe a $10 website, but it is what it is.

Lisa is weird with issues tho she claims that she's over it, they've moved past it when there wasn't even discussions or apologies about it, she gets annoyed when people keep bringing up points but won't discuss them to move on. Then she herself will harp on issues. How many times did we have to hear her bitch about Kyle not standing up for her? She doesn't even follow her own rules, so how can anyone else? I think your right about the losing face and being defeated and that's why she won't ever apologize really even when wrong and would rather just pretend the issue is over when it's not. It's as fake as a fake apology just in a different side of that coin. I do think that Lisa thinks her pain is greater than others, that it maters more.

It's interesting that in the confrontations Lisa never accused Brandi of lying tho esp not to Brandi. And I do think her body language was much more "don't do this to us, to me" and not out of anger or being hurt.

I loved Brandi on wwhl after rhobh Monday by the way. She made great points and wasnt messy for once this year lol.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

More than that, Brandi felt used to generate some buzz and ratings for VPR. Honestly, I think Lisa cared for Brandi more than just to help boost her spinoff. But as they grew apart, that spinoff became more important in Lisa's life and she threw herself into it, probably to get away from the tension with the BH HWs. VPR is probably the thing that irks the other HWs a lot because Lisa got a spinoff and they didn't, and it is spilling over into BH sometimes. Purposely spilling over into it. Lisa seems more invested in it than BH this season.

The Scheana thing... sigh. I don't know what to make of it. I don't think Lisa is an evil mastermind, out to get Brandi three years before they even met. She is friendly with Scheana because of Pandora, and for the sake of VPR. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of VPR, though I haven't finished S2 yet. I find Lisa thirsty on that show. She's always involved in these kids' trivial lives and I'm all, haven't you guys got jobs to do?! I can't understand what on earth she and that boring bimbo have in common. I could see her liking Stassi because Stassi is more dynamic, a doer, but what do I know? VPR feels totally scripted, like The Hills before it, and so I can't take anything as truly real, just have to treat it like a scripted soap. I can't buy Lisa's concern or involvement in their lives.

It will come as no surprise to you that I don't think Lisa is being fake with 'accepting an apology but not really,' lol. She tries to keep it relatively civil but it was clear that with Kyle, later with Adrienne, the apology, while accepted, was tempered with "I am still hurt about it and it is going to take time for me to trust in you again." Lisa is entitled to feel that way. Lord knows I would feel hurt. She is even entitled to move on and never trust them again. Come to think about it, I never heard or saw an outright apology from Kyle after S2. We did see lots of Kyle whining about "I've apologized again and again and I can't do it anymore!" (but which we never saw). In Paris, we got Kyle tears and "I'm sorry you took it wrong" which is sort of a non-apology.

Kim's apology coming after the glee she went after Lisa and Ken in the past two episodes was laughable, and Ken treated it with the polite contempt it deserved. OK, thanks. Bye.

Tabloidgate... eh. I think it is made up but that's because Brandi has been saying a bunch of things and then backtracking heavily, so... These issues, sigh. They really are just a cover to nail Lisa to the wall by any means necessary.

IA that Lisa sees her pain as outweighing others but a lot of us are guilty of that, lol. She feels betrayed by a bunch of women all at once. She feels they are looking for any excuse to attack her and now Ken, too. Yolanda was going full Emmy with her self-righteous act. Kyle's hurt has kind of got lost next to all that. Brandi's issue has gotten mixed up with I hate you/I love you/I want to be with you/you are so toxic I don't want to be near you, and it loses impetus with the mood swings which are approaching Ronnie of RHoV levels. Like when she snapped at Ken about David Foster having a job. It was so petty and ridiculous (it's not like Ken doesn't work) but later she's all "I love that man, I want him in my life so much." I don't know if her last WWHL addressed any of this in a more balanced, focus way, but given the Twitter war which appears to have broken out between Lisa, Yolanda, Kyle and Brandi, clearly nothing was resolved at reunion.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Apparently, Yolanda and Lisa talked a lot of stuff out before going into dinner in PR. they hashed out a lot of their differences, and Bravo filmed it but didn't use it. I'm not sure why. I would have liked to see it. Not that it changes the grand scheme of things now.

• Members

New York was fantastic. I have to say I love all of these ladies but Carole came off a little mean in the beginning with Heather. I totally understand why they're a little miffed with Aviva but I thought Carole a little much at the party that evening. That being said Aviva needs to start being real. She did come across a little fake with her scene with Ramona at the beginning and even her compliments just sounded so fake with EVERYONE.

Ramona though needs to put her big girl panties on though and give Aviva a chance. Sonja is an absolute joke and while I like that she took the high road with Aviva I think she realized she was a total mess last season. And there's no reason for her to have interns...like none.

Ken's shade at Yolanda was HILARIOUS. The cold shoulder OMG priceless. You're not owed ANYTHING Yolanda. Get a life.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

So I've been having trouble sleeping the past couple nights and decided to catch up on BH. I totally and completely agree with this!

I'll post more later but just wanted to point out how funny it is that we could agree so much here yet we usually are on polar opposite sides haha.

• Members

And I don't get it...if Lisa is so manipulative and Ken is so evil then why are these ladies so pressed to be her friend? Why do they even care if she cares about them?

And Yolanda screams at Ken to not touch her when her he simply grazed her arm to try and calm the idiot down? She's so extra and I laughed during that entire scene. You first interrupt Ken, Lisa, and Maurico talking and yet its inappropriate for Ken to come over when he sees his wife is being ganged up by all of you? Give me a freaking break.

The transition to the reunion was fantastic. I'm glad its 3 parts and I hope they drag Yolanda and Brandi thru the mud although as Lisa said they're pigs so they would probably enjoy it. Brandi really needs to get over herself and this Schena thing. The dumb girl probably didn't know you Eddie was married to you! More importantly she didn't know you were pregnant. This is just so ridiculous at this point. She works for Lisa and she can't be fired for such a stupid reason. And she needs the money. So let her work and hopefully she won't be at any of the events.

• Members

While Aviva is entertaining she is an entitled prick. She is a mess thinking she can pop back up after the f-ckery she caused last season with a fake ass smile and everyone is supposed to just forgive her. Heather and Carole may not have been directly affected by Aviva's actions but you cant tell me if you saw someone acting an ass that wouldn't make you hesitate to be their BFF.

That said, I am here for Aviva and her delusions. Can't wait to see the gif-worthy moments she will bring.

• Members

Hahahahah!!! I just watched this episode a couple weeks back, it's right when Ramona told Cindy that she doesn't judge anyone, and that was Jill's side reaction, LOL

I *love* to see NYC back! I thought the first portion with all the ladies at the party was good. Overall, we didn't get enough Carole & Heather last night. I love their genuine friendship and their realness. We got a bit too much of new girl Kristen. They could've held off on the restaurant scene with her husband til the next episode (or, just not air it at all. To get all worked up for being late to a dinner date was silly & contrived, and the BJ comments were just icky)

Ramona was on Bethenny's talk show yesterday and she said LuAnn doesn't show until episode 5. They were very funny together, and it was hilarious how Bethenny was trying to shade Jill, but Ramona just slid right past it and started gabbing about Heather and the new current season.

I can see why Ramona is going to be "the voice of reason" this season (can you believe it?!). She's more subdued. Even her voice is at a lower pitch. On last night's show and on Bethenny's show, her tone was lower; there was none of that shrieking outburst tone that she's well known for. I can't believe what a beautiful young lady Avery has become and I love Ramona's devotion to her.

Aviva and her delusions look delicious. She will be getting into it with everyone. Love!

Overall, I thought last night's premiere was low key, but there's SO much potential and good stuff coming. I feel they just needed to get the reconciliation with Ramona & Aviva out of the way so that they can proceed with all the new twists, dynamics, and alliances.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

The whole Real housewives franchise is not the same after Jill was kicked out. I still can't move past that. I miss her sooo much, I have literally rewatched the seasons she is in hundreds of times.