Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
Yes to all of this.

Lisa didn't bring up tabloid gate and it was bizarre. It did feel like after the dinner, when she gave that don't do this to us vibe. Not I'm so hurt you lied. At all.

Yolanda was having none of Lisa's little bitch's [!@#$%^&*] and it was glorious.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

#TeamLisa! As she said in the clip, if she's so vile then why does Kyle and Brandi want to be her friend? #Next #BowDown2DaQueen

Ken. Love this men. From him reading Yolanda from corner to corner, to him giving cold shoulders to Kim and Brandi. I LIVE for this man.

YoLemons ... girl bye. She was being too extra tonight and I'm glad Ken chin checked her and called her stupid twice. It was well deserved. She's just mad because she's a peasant in Lisa's kingdom. #GetOverItB*tch

Brandi. Over it. Over her. Over her sob story. B*tch, your man cheated on you. Get over it. Get therapy. Get better. And I still don't believe Lisa put those magazines in her bag. And if Lisa did it, I could care less. It's not like Kyle hasn't done shady sh*t and not fess up to it (like being apart of the ambush that was supposed to occur at s2 reunion but failed miserably but I digress). I'm hoping at the reunion that Lisa kills her soul by saying she chooses Scheana in the 7th grade scenario that Brandi sets up. Burn in a fire, melted candle.

Kim. Irrelevant. Dope fiend. Drunk. A bore. I'm praying this is her last season. Go home and sob over your kids and play with Kingsley. No one cared for you or your "comeback story." Buh bye.

Joyce & Carlton. While I didn't care for these two early on, I've grown to like both. I hope they bring it at the reunion and are both brought back next season. They deserve a 2nd chance. Hell, if Bravo gives Porsha a 2nd season then EVERYONE deserves one.

Kyle. Go sob in a corner, you whining sow. If anyone kept magazine-gate alive, it was her. As we say in the South, "A hit dog will holler." Apparently, something is wrong in the Umansky household b/c Kyle couldn't shut her mouth up about the tabloids.

• Members

April 14.

rs_560x415-140310114344-1024-real-housew

Supertrailer: http://www.eonline.com/news/519451/real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-9-first-look-meet-the-new-ladies-of-the-oc-watch-now

It's interesting that the "fame whore" Danielle that we heard so much about isn't an official housewife. I must say, the revamp looks absolutely successful. Gretchen and Alexis had their day, but I LOVE the way OC revamps itself. This season looks very interesting and modern for a Real Housewives series, but I didn't feel like they were trying too hard or manipulating things to make it interesting. Between this and RHONY, I'm going to be a happy camper the next few months.

• Members

I guess RHOC will for sure be replacing RHObH next month.

Guess heather has been elected the housewife ganged up on. I do agree that the tone looks to be different with Alexis, Gretchen, and Lydia gone.. just not sure it will be a good tone. Shame Heather's friend won't be full-time, but I was hoping they would pull a Sonja and be full time come mid-season.

I do admit I'll miss Lydia and her mom's fairy dust :(

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

The Bali trip looks GORGEOUS! Even if they don't bring the drama, the scenery for that vacation will be worth watching.

Im glad that Danielle isn't a housewife. NYC's main problem was bringing on 3 women at once. 2 is the max they should ever add. Having a third gradually introduced as a friend is for the best

• Members

Just living to see Ken take down this rabid dog they call Yolanda. Cuz she's nothing but weak and whiny. I honestly don't know how Lisa copes with all this petulant childish whining. Seriously it's beyond retarded at this point what her and Kyle are complaining about.

And Ken has every right to defend his wife's honor and integrity especially if it's absolute idiotic garbage like Yolanda has been spreading. So no it's not wrong to call someone stupid if hey OMG they are acting totally stupid!

Must be the lemons or that fake voodoo cleanse she wouldn't stop b*tching about on last season

• Members

My issue with OC is they keep Alexis and Vicki both. One. Needs. To. Go. Otherwise these revamps are a case of same story, different girl.

My issue with OC is they keep Alexis and Vicki both. One. Needs. To. Go. Otherwise these revamps are a case of same story, different girl.

• Members

We won't really know for sure whether or not Lisa was going to bring up "the lie." If you recall, Lisa was about to start talking to Brandi about what she was hurt about, and Brandi conveniently interrupted Lisa and stated that it wasn't about Lisa, but about Brandi and her hurt feelings.

On the subject of the lie, I don't know if anyone noticed, but when Brandi was talking to Carlton, she turned extra red in the face when she brought up the fact of Lisa attempting to bring the tabloids. IMO, that is really telling that Brandi was full of it.

• Members

Love that rhoc trailer.

I feel bad for heather but I don't. She followed Vicki and tamras lead and turned on Gretchen who only ever showed up late to a tv show taping to her. That's it.

Loving the new girls.

Vicki is disgusting. Brooks encouraged her daughter to be beat. And she stands by him. Weak. Pathetic. I almost feel for her.

• Members

Somebody is lying on me and they tell me to "hush" so I hush on demand and act like I haven't really been wronged and like I want to make up with the person? Yeah. Nah. No. Sorry. No. If some bitch totally made up something about me to drag me and then was getting all up on my grill about how I wronged her, I'd be treating her like Lisa treated Kyle for so long. Lisa was not treating Brandi like that pretty much at all.