Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree with that totally, Cheap. I honestly don't see what Tom sees in her now versus last season where they were made for each other in terms of their shear shallowness.

And I give with Jack. While RHoBH and RHoA are totally doing a slow burn/novella approach this season to me, VP pretty much came out of the gates running. It's been drama, drama, calm in the storm, drama. I feel it's built on what came before...not that there was much there before. And unfortunately it reminds a little too much of my own job actually and I don't find my coworkers shallow.

• Members

Wow, so now she's shading the other women talking greasy like that. Its particularly f-ed up that she'd say that about Kandi. I have to say her return would definetly cause some drama there given how that lawsuit went down. Sounds like she has an ax to grind with Kandi and Phaedra

• Members

I don't think its a coincidence that Nene keeps bringing up how much she misses the original cast in interviews. Based on how this season is rumored to end up, Nene is going to need an ally against Marlo and Kenya, and her and Kim going head to head with them would be AMAZING. Lets not forget Kim's unfinished business with Kandi and Phaedra over TFTP either, they should absolutely bring her back for next season.

Season seven should be Nene, Kim, Marlo, Kenya, Cynthia, Kandi, and Phaedra with Monique with a y as an official friend

• Members

I'm conflicted with Kim. While that wig-headed broad is still ghost status to me, her returning would create much drama.

IMO, I think Kim realizes her show is good as dead after this season, and she better return to Atlanta housewives to maintain relevancy.

But I do agree that Nene, Marlo, Phaedra, Kandi, Kenya, Kim, & Cynthia with Mynique, Diana, Vicky (Rowell), & Lexis as friends would be must see.

• Members

Kim must be really desperate to want to come back. I thought she left on a rather good note. The reunion helped her recover from her very disgraceful exit and then her appearance on Nene's show brought her final closure. She's transitioned from her early days as a side piece to having a husband and 3 new kids. IMO this show would be a step backwards for her and not a good look. Oh well, she'll do what she wants and I have no doubt her return would bring drama and Im all for that

IA. Don't even bother signing up if you cant commit. We don't need part time housewives. She should be a friend if she doesn't want to get involved. The excuses about being pregnant and/or having young children don't fly when Phaedra's been pregnant and has a newborn as well yet manages to show up and get involved. She be late, but she's still there

Thanks. I thought she was only contracted for one more season after the wedding. Im shocked Bravo gave her a third after she quit RH mid-taping. To be honest, I didn't even bother to watch any of her second season. I was so over her by that point

Edited by Cheap21