Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Joyce's husband was not aggressive to me. Brandi was being disrespectful to his wife screaming profanities at her. Her being a woman does not excuse her for being called out

He wasn't in her face calling her a b-tch like Paul did last year.

Joyce gave Brandi what she deserved. Glad she brought up Brandi bringing around that black girl just so she doesn't look racist. I agree. I can't stand when people say they have black friends and f black people so they're not racist. You cam interact with other races and still be racist. :rolleyes:

she won't accept responsibility. She will tell us we need to go f-ck ourselves and Joyce is bribing the editors to make her look bad.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I got to admit it was the best part of both episodes. Latoya Jackson, lol.

I think I can agree with this.

LOL. Brandi was doing her best to, for once, SUBTLY shade a fellow housewife in her blog. I assumed Joyce but it was totally Lisa after seeing VR. Lisa set up excellent spill over for VR at her friends expense for ratings.

• Members

I actually thought that was bullchit. We always see Brandi with these two girls on RHOBH. Also, Brandi's -ist comments are much more directed towards Hispanics. It's like a 99:1 ratio. One stereotype comment about AA got more juice than 45 pretty much straight out -ist comments about Hispanics.

Brandi is being a dumb bitch but Joyce is chit-stirring too.

• Members

Re: Cynthia/Nene.

I assumed Cynthia got so emotional for the same reason I do once a month. PMS.

Nene was going in too hard but that's typical Nene.

A water bug joining these -itches together. "Hit it like it's Kornell." LOL.

Do Porsha/Kenya still get along or was this moment in time just a fluke?

• Members

Forgot to mention Carlton and her scenes were such a bore. Her snarky attitude towards Kyle was funny but she needs to be a one and done housewife.

I think Kenya and Porsches are just no longer "beefing". I don't see them as friends or associates they just decided to put the past behind them.

• Members
Yeah, Brandi has been friends with both of them for many years. I've seen pictures of her with them from like the 90s. She's always bringing them to stuff with her on the show too. I love it when Jennifer pops up cuz I loved her on Sober House.

They are totally directed at Hispanics. You are so right now that I think of it, and it's sadly common of white people of all classes in the LA area.

Joyce's husband is like Jesus Juggs husband, more desperate for a spot on the show than their wives.

Seriously tho the pump rules cast commentary was golden. Latoya Jackson. A drunk meeting of the United Nations. Stassi taking notes. It was all perfect.

• Members

I never thought Jim wanted a spot on the show as it was clear he didn't even like the spotlight or his wife around the women. Michael was justified in defending his wife and she's lucky to have a man like that. Brandi was insulting to her AND him in thd previous episode and he knows about the hateful racist comments she's been hurling at his wife for weeks. He's supposed to have a lovely dinner with her and act like nothing's ever happened? It needed to be addressed and he handled himself well by putting it on the table. He was visibly upset but he wasn't overly aggressive and wasn't calling her a bitch or other dirty names. As usual though when confronted, Brandi starts hurling F this and F. I don't see what Michael did wrong at all last night

.that doesn't make it any better. Derogatory racial comments towards one race can still be perceived as racist and offensive whether it's black, Hispanic or whatever. Brandi's been called out about and she needs to stop. The ill murder a PR in reference to Joyce was particularly disgusting. She could have said murder Joyce but she had to throw her race in there as if she's better than her. She doesn't even give her the respect to call her by her name. She's very demeaning, once again about her race when she talks about it whether it's black, Hispanic or whatever. Brandi's been called out about and she needs to stop. The ill murder a PR in reference to Joyce was particularly disgusting. She could have said murder Joyce but she had to throw her race in there as if she's better than her. She doesn't even give her the respect to call her by her name. She's very demeaning, once again about her race when she talks about it

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

See, I don't think of this as *Lisa* using her friends to create drama/story/ratings for Vanderpump Rules. It's Bravo. None of this is on-the-fly moments. It's all pre-determined, that the intermingling of Housewives and Pumps makes for a crossover event.

Yeah, Carlton is quickly becoming a snooze, I'm afraid to say. The sex dungeon story is just weird. I'm glad she has such a close relationship with her mother-in-law, but eww to dildo and crotchless panty shopping with my hubby's mama.

Kim, ugh. We fast-forwarded her racecar driving skit. Talk about a time-filler.

Why wasn't Kyle at the dinner party? Was that explained?

Yolanda's photobook was beautiful. They're a cute couple.

I've always wondered this on any Housewives show: whenever there's 2 or 3 people having lunch or dinner, they always show what people order. Why? I don't need to know what they're eating. :)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I highly doubt Lisa has any real control over Vanderpump Rules. She knows that show is what it is and beyond all the promotion, I bet she's an EP in name only. Just like I know Nene wasn't really producing her show that made her look like a rude side character while Marlo and Diana took the spotlight.

• Members

LMAO.....that burns....

There's absolutely no justification for what Brandi did and I know she has friends from various backgrounds but that in no way excuses her behavior towards Joyce. Especially since Joyce has done nothing to Brandi except point out that one time she and Yolanda were kinda going against Lisa. Its ridiculous and almost at the point of delusion to argue otherwise and I say that as someone who still loves the girl despite her atrocious behavior.

Her throwing the f bomb around and telling those of us who want her to grow up and learn from this and the past season isn't doing her any favors either. If she's not careful Andy will do to her what he did to Marlo esp if he feels personally insulted. Granted I wasn't that pressed by what Marlo said to Sheree in South Africa but I Totally understand why he did what he did....