• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rhobh I weird for me right now.

It doesn't suck. It's. It awful. Or boring.

But I just have a hard time being invested. It's a combination of fake ass Joyce, annoying Carlton, everything is fine fine fine kyle, Brandi's desperation, Lisa's innocent act, and Kim still being on the show.

I do think Taylor should have stayed on. She was interesting. I wasn't upset she was let go. I am however still angry Kim is not only on the show but featured more than ever.

At least there is Yolanda.

• Members

First of all, DaytimeFan, I hope you'll stick around with the housewives. I love your weekly commentary and assessment of these crazy ladies smile.png

Brandi is definitely living up to her own tagline. She is her own worst enemy. For as quickly as she became a fan-favorite in season 2, she's becoming the albatross of season 4. I agree that Yolanda is giving her way too much leeway with her drunken antics. If it were Kyle or Kim (not that we could tell the difference...) actin' a fool while intoxicated, you know Yo would be rolling her eyes and commenting on it. Didn't she say "there's nothing uglier than a drunk woman?" or something to that effect last year in regards to Taylor?

We sure are getting A LOT of Kim this year. A lot. Like, they're going to her for witty talking head comments? Sigh... Suffice it to say, most of her lines are falling flat. They don't have the bite and wit of Miss Vanderpump.

Now I understand that not everyone has the ability to speak in an eloquent manner (I myself can sometimes stutter or have trouble expressing the words I want to say right when I want to say them), but Kim speaks the same way, whether she's sober or high as a kite.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Heather would never join as she'd never hear the end of it from Chelsea, and I'd think it'd be a stupid move if she did join. HWs does women more injustice in the long haul than it does justice.

Now onto some RHOA tea. . . .

I was reading on Bossip and saw an article back in Nov stating Cynthia & Nene have a falling out this season, hence why the two haven't been seen together lately. They're tons of articles on this (via google) & Nene's recent omission on GMA about missing her old castmates has brought this to light. Word is the two fell out over Cynthia becoming uber close with Kandi & still cool with Kenya.

• Members

These shows definetly do need need comedians. Heather McD would be such an awful fit and I don't think it would be a good move for her career

Dissapointing if true about Cynthia and Nene bc I feel that that is the most genuine friendship on this cast, even if Nene befriended her bc she viewed her as weaker and a non-threat. I commend Cynthia for having a voice and sticking by what she wants rather than letting Nene pressure her into dropping Kenya just bc Nene has a falling out with her. Nene, what are you doing? You may be the queen of ATL, but it does you no favors to alienate everyone on the cast

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Do you think Kenya will get another season? I haven't really heard any buzz, other than people saying they're tired of her antics.

I always sort of assumed she and Porsha would go, although I guess Cynthia could too if they don't think she has story/if she's not close to Nene now.

I guess that this new woman, Monique, is there to be Nene's friend?

Edited by DRW50