Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Why does Bravo keep segregating these casts? They have a new show that is basically The Real Housewives of New York City: Black Edition. Why not filter one or two of these ladies into that stale New York cast?

Here's the supertrailer for Blood Sweat and Heels: http://www.bravotv.com/blood-sweat-and-heels/season-1/videos/new-series-blood-sweat-and-heels

The show looks very watchable and it'll be airing after RHOA, so it has every chance to be good. Other than the returns of RHONY and Married to Medicine, I'm most looking forward to Ladies of London, which is basically The Real Housewives of London, but not called that. I can't wait to see what kind of cast they come up with for that.

Edited by Chris B

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Carlton having no issue with Brandi's foul mouth while wanting to burn Kyle and Joyce for less was cracking me the f--k up.

Kyle: [seeing the catholic styled house] Are you Catholic?

*evil stare*

Kyle: [seeing witchcraft styled house] Do you practice witchcraft?

*evil stare*

How dare she ask me that. Bitch. I know what she's doing. Yes, I do practice witchcraft, but I stopped the dark kind. It's behind me. I think.

Brandi: I thought you were a c--t.

*laughs with total amusement*

Carlton is a double standard machine but she's cracking me the bleep up.

• Members

I like Carlton. Any woman that is anti-Kyle gets an A+ in my book. Like Yolanda, I think Carlton might be a good judge of character and senses Kyle's phony ways. Kyle likes to use people for allies and then toss them aside. Lisa, Trailer Park, Cat Lady Maloof, now Joyce, and soon dumbass Brandi.

Moving onto RHOM, Queen Ana posted a VERY telling blog about her entire RHOM experience & thoughts and opinions about some of the ladies. All I can say is she has managed to pull the rug from estranged friend, Marysol, and closed a chapter on her life. I'm sad she's against doing another season but glad she is doing well and found love again. Here's the link:

http://www.anaquincoces.com/reality-bites-hard/

• Members

Damn Ana goes in on that blog.....she sorta reminds me of Bethenny from RHONY. She just could not give a flying f***ck what the other ladies think of her and just calls em how she sees them. Much as I like Lisa she's absolutely right in her assessment of her and her accomplishments. I didn't get the feeling that Lisa looked down on Cubans tho....

That blog post is seriously addicting. I wonder if she posts after every episode cuz I'd be tuning in for that ish weekly....

• Members

Ana Q really is a shade smarter than most other women on the RH franchise. I truly believe that she is over the show and has moved on. She doesn't need it anymore.

I also believe everything she is saying about Marysol, even though expecting an honest-to-God friendship out of any of these women was probably foolish. I enjoy Marysol but trotting out her poor mom and ailing dad on an i-pad for relevance this season was too much.

I think Ana should have called Andy and Bravo out for the editing of last year's Reunion. Instead of wagging her finger at the audience, all "Shame on you for believing I would pick on RJ or any child!" I mean, what did she expect? The editing clearly made it look like Ana had just disparaged RJ as "socially awkward."

I will miss her smarts and clear-sighted put-downs. But she's right. The RH brand has nothing more to offer or excite her. I gotta say, while I love the shows, it feels like they are all out of steam and may be at the end of their rollercoaster run. I hope this is just a temporary bump in the road but first RHoNY (shelved for over 15 months), RHoNJ (which I abandoned), then RHoM (which disappointed), now RHoBH which is hurting my heart a little to watch... it's starting to look like a pattern.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Thanks for reminding me Cat as I forgot to comment on Marysol. I'm all for bringing evidence at these reunions but I had to roll my eyes at her whipping out her ipad with her dad looking like he's on his deathbed ready to put a curse on Lea before he checks out. How was that relevant and really did she need to go there? I'm so over that bitch

Apparently Mohammad called Brandi scum for the stuff she told Adriana about him. Too bad this happened after filming as it would have been interesting to see that drama hit the fan at an event

Oh Teresa, as a fan I want to have hope for her but becoming less and less on denial about get situation as it seems she's going to jail.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I dont think Carlton is a double standard machine. Carlton doesnt like fakeness and the last 3 newcomers (Brandi, Yo, and Carlton) immediately pick up on Kyle's fakeness as she (and Kim) do their mean girl routine when 1st meeting new HWs.