Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

DaytimeFan, ITA with all! I've always liked Kyle in spite of my usual better judgment, but right off the bat this season she is coming across as so petty. She's whining about the kinda junk and playing victim that only the New Jersey housewives do to stir up story.

With your guys' talk about their blogs, I had to check them out. I liked how Yolanda sounded supportive of Lisa and defended her, even though we know trouble lies ahead. Meanwhile, Lisa hints on her blog that something is coming around the corner by saying the "hindsight is 20/20" comment.

Although I would've loved a full season of Queen Lisa, Duchess Yolanda, and Princess Brandi, the downfall of their triumvirate shall be interesting.

I wish we at least had "friend-of" statuses with Camille and Taylor, just for glimmers of the first 2 seasons.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I completely didnt even remember her till I read her name online, but I forgot that Marissa was in this. Such a shame bc I liked what she brought to the table. She should have been bumped up to housewife

Faye totally should have been at Kyle's event!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I know y'all are gonna hate on this but...

I'm kinda over her. I actually think that Kyle has very valid points about Lisa and obviously something makes Brandi AND Yolanda turn. Like if it was one or the other I'd be questioning sides but with both, idk. Lisa has always been kinda bitchy but it was with humor and it was funny but so far this season it is... Extra. Sure you can say kyle is being redic for the younger woman, petting and hair. Moments. But were any of them needed? Were they really friendly? The cheating rumor comment was fine but like idk. I just get what Kyle is saying and I think Lisa is the type that needs a new pet to play with and when she gets board she finds a new one. See Cedric to the series to Brandi to apparently now schena. And Yolanda is spot on about questioning why Lisa would become friendly and so involved in this girls life who slept with the husband of one her Bestfriends. That said I don't think Lisa is the big bad evil woman. At all. She's very fun and entertaining but I just don't think she's anywhere near innocent. She gives as much if not more than she gets. I do wonder if the little bit of attention has gone to her head. Vanderpump Rules makes me see her in a different way too, and not a good one.

• Members

And if she doesn't get her way she should quit. Of the franchises, RHOBH is the only one that I've watched where I've only really loved one housewife and that's Queen Lisa. To me, she makes the show. Her lifestyle book was a success, Vanderpump Rules (while not everyone's cup of tea) is a success, her restaurants are successful and she and Ken have legitimate wealth. The other women clearly hate her because she has everything they don't...so if she goes, good for her, I'll be going with her.

• Members

Kyle has nothing to say that's valid in my eyes. Nothing. She is a bitch and a liar and someone who isn't comfortable with living in reality and needs to keep up a front at all times.

Had she been an adult, last year she would have let her friendship with Lisa go, instead of desperately trying to stay relevant, even as Lisa said the relationship had changed and it was over. But no, Kyle continues to chuck other people under the bus (like Yolanda) in order to be "friends" with Lisa, even as she talks trash behind Lisa's back.

Lisa has been upfront from day one, she spelled it out to Kyle that the relationship had changed. And sure, her humour is deprecating and bitchy, she's British, that's how they roll, she isn't unique that way at all. And she's not pretended to be some sweet little thing. She is who she is. If Kyle doesn't like it as much as she claims, she needs to get a set of nails and crucify herself. The victim routine makes me sick.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

I checked my DVR last night and they are airing Part 2 of the Miami reunion on Thursday. Isn't that sort of insulting? They don't have any other lead in or premiere that night... they're letting it die out on an obscure night. Not a good sign! They could at least let it finish after Atlanta the next Sunday, since that's when it always gets the highest ratings (last season and this season).

• Members

But besides ATL & NJ, BH is the other HW show that is a media darling. The other three are lucky if they get some publicity other than reality show sites. NY used to get publicity up until the point Jill, who use to bring in the most media coverage of the women in that franchise regardless how you feel, was fired. Same with Gretchen on the O.C. Getting rid both ladies practically hinders the shows even more.

• Members

The fact that RHOC does as well as it does with little promo would make it more valuable to me, if I were Bravo. I'm pretty sure they probably aren't as high paid or high maintenance as other cites and viewers seem to take to new wives well on that show. It's just a well oiled machine that keeps going.

• Members

Finally caught up with Miami. That was terribly boring. If Bravo decides to give the show a FOURTH chance, I say keep Lea and dump everyone else. I'm not here for Alexia or Adriana, Lisa is insufferable and Joanna should be moved to RHOBH. Over it.

Edited by Eric83