Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Miami

Juniorz, where did you get that this week was the season finale? It was the penultimate episode. Joanna's wedding is next week

Last night's show was SOOOOO good! I thought it was so interesting and you don't need drama in order to have a good show. I liked seeing the women together getting along. Drama didn't come till the last 5 minutes with Lisa getting wasted and flipping off on everyone. Not a good look for her at all and I was embarrassed.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Gretchen is officially out? Wow. This could be a good or bad thing as I'm not a fan of huge cast overhauls. I prefer when it's gradual. Add/drop at most 2 women at a time and I'm all for phasing in new girls as friends for a test run. I hope this doesn't end up like NYC which I couldn't get into bc of what they did

• Members

Not surprised Lydia is out. She was boring. I thought they would give her a second season to improve but guess not. Interested in what OC will do. They should only bring on 2 women.

Yeah her, Slimey and Alexis took RHOC out of their bios on Twittera long time ago.

• Members

And apparently Vicki, Tamra and Heather are in Hawaii right now for Heather's guest role on Hawaii 5-0. Guess they're just filming with the 3 of them which is odd. Ive been waiting on some tea for the new cast members. They should FINALLY cast an Asian Housewife.

• Members

Atlanta

Nene OWNED Kenya, and I might have to pimp Nene this season

LOVE me some Porscha

Phaedra is Phaedra

uh Cynthis, your man sucks at business, at least the legitimate kind.

BH

Lisa is def throwing the backhanded slaps, but they are to Kyle, so I aint mad at her

uh Kyle, you is a Liar

Brandi is Brandi

I LOVE Yolanda!

Y is Kim still on the sjhow?

• Members

I can't find BH online, can someone pm me a link?

I think OC will be fine. I've wanted Gretchen gone for ages as that tired storyline about her cheating on Jeff is like 6 years old now. Jesus Barbie wore out her welcome her first season. I dont care about Lydia one way or another.

Give Jeanna the moon and the stars to come back!

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

My Miami thoughts:

This show has the most gorgeous cast. Lea looks 100 times better than last year. Adriana is the sexiest housewife!

Lisa was drunk so what? She was just dancing around while Gorgeous Cocaine Princess Barbie and Gay Bride (whom I consider the trashiest of them all) were trying to act like they hadn't seen anything like that before.

This was the best episode of the season because the women were a group for once and were not each involved in her own sad drama. The entire season was about Adriana marrying her husband, Joanna marrying a man who is not interested in her, Lea switching pets with boobs, Alexia's sons and Lisa's baby drama. Where was the fun?

• Members

I'm surprised Lydia quit and I do believe she quit because I highly doubt Bravo would've wanted to replace THREE wives. Last season was pretty fantastic so this worries me a little bit. I wonder what they'll do next season. Briana as a housewife? Lauri back? Our dream of Jeana and Lauri returning? I'm already calling a cast of 5 (if Lauri doesn't return) because 3 new housewives could be a bit much.

• Members

I just saw your post. I'm not sure how I feel. When I first heard it, I thought Nene just meant it as a joke, I just didn't find it funny. However, when I thought about it more I just thought it was kind of rude and unnecessary because as far as we know, Lexis wasn't a problem during the wedding prep. However, I'm assuming Nene didn't mean to offend Lexis, it's just a case of Nene putting her foot in her mouth & we know she won't own it/ apologize for it so I can understand why Lexis is offended.

Edited by Mr. Vixen