Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Marysol did a complete 180 from the hawt mess she wore at least seasons reunion. She's always had the looks but her style can go from one extreme to the other so she needs to pay big time who ever helped with that.

Adriana's low cut top is a little too much at this point. I'd think as a newly married woman she'd try to be more chaste but whatevs.

Lisa and Lea look gorgeous and not surprised at all.

Joanna is a step down from last season though. She was absolutely stunning in her first reunion and here she looks like trailer trash prom queen from Alabama....I just don't get it....

• Members

The last episode of RHoM was one of the better ones of the season (but only hooked 734,000 viewers, apparently. Sad). First of all, Lisa needs to find a hobby. She is WAY too invested in these HWs relationships with each other. I don't know whether it's because she is unhappy at home or just has nothing to do but meddle, but it became over-kill this week. Take a breath, Lisa!

Lea = Voice of Reason. Even if I am sore that she got one of her bitchy minions to make fun of Mama Elsa's stroke on tape (you can hear her braying laughter in the background), she politely told Lisa to mind her own business about her and Adriana because it had nothing to do with her. Also, I could watch those 80s ads of Lea shilling that face cream forever. Lea really wears her age well.

Joanna is boring and crazy at the same time. How is that possible? is she really the ho who broke up Duchess Yolanda's and Mohammed's marriage?

Karent!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, Bravo really missed a trick not having a scene between Alexia and Karent when they were at the same party -- Alexia hated Karent last season.

Marysol looks flawless in her Reunion photos, as does Lea. The rest? Eh.

• Members

Holy CRAP!! I just saw on my DVR that Monday is the season finale of RHOM already! Did they cut the season short? This SUCKS!! SO disappointed. I blame the producers for going with this whole wedding angle this season and dropping everything from last year that made Miami so great.

Sigh. I'm thinking we're not gonna get another season of Miami and that makes me sad. :(

• Members

What did yall think of the RHOA premiere? I have a feeling that this is going to work out better than season five did for me. The new cast is finally starting to gel, although Kenya needs at least one friend if they're going to be able to sustain her without it getting old.

BYIr3xjIcAAf5n6.jpg

Kandi, Kenya, Marlo

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Porsha finally seems relevant. I enjoyed the premiere that Nene and Kenya argument was hilarious!

Cynthia... sigh. I want to like her but how WEAK of her to just laugh off Peter taking some of HER money to buy a building and not tell her until 6 months later. He is super shady and reminding why I didn't like hI'm in season 3.