Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NBA, this ^^ is why Andy needs to jump on this while the iron is hot because Marlo vs Nene is JUST what RHoA needs.

I know he loves Nene but he can also point out to her that this is going to give her some SL.

In any case, the final edit on RHoA will always favor Nene when all is said and done. I guarantee it.

• Members

Nene, from day one, has always been a hater. I love Nene and that is a big part of why, but if you look at that feud with Kim it came from her hating over Tardy For the Party. It's also the same reason she didn't like Kandi from the beginning, because Kandi produced Tardy For the Party and is more successful (and not threatened) by Nene. I strongly believe that this is happening because Nene got jealous of all the positive Marlo buzz and allowed these women to get in her head with this "opportunist" nonsense.

• Members

Marlo is smart bc she knows that if she fights back, then this will only justify Nene hating on her and we all know her airtime on Bravo has heavily influenced by Nene. She has half her foot in the door right now, but she isnt fully in. Without Nene though, I wonder what place she would have as thats her only in. I can see her befriending Kenya.

Kenya-Moore-Marlo-Hampton-Nicki-Minaj-In

Actually a Kenya and Marlo alliance could be fun if it ever happened

IA that Nene needs to get off her high horse. A Nene vs Marlo dragdown fight would be epic. No one reads a bitch like Marlo and Nene isn one to back down. If Marlo was made a housewife and this ever went down, it would be must see tv.

• Members

I can't tell you the number of times I have rewatched RHOV's first season and marvelled at just how perfect it was. First of all, it had a perfect storyline arc of each wife, in their own time, determining that Jody was the devil incarnate, culminating in a glorious exposure of all of Jody's lies and manipulations for the entire world to see. And during that arc we had entertaining stories, glamorous locations, money flowing, beautiful people and quite a bit of family exposure that wasn't obnoxious and fleshed out the women into actual people, rather than two dimensional caricatures.

There were so, so many mistakes made for the second season, the most glaring of which were having Jody return, firing Reiko and not hiring Marika Palmer (that fabulous woman who threw Christina's birthday in her amazing apartment) for the show (she put herself forward and the Slice Network declined)...all the infighting made the show toxic and, like Ronnie, the show suffered an Exorcist worthy nervous breakdown.

Season One is actually airing in the UK on ITV2...and the show has sold internationally better than any other franchise thanks to, I'm betting, its shorter length.

• Members

Marlo vs Nene: The Details - http://straightfromthea.com/2013/10/07/nene-leakes-marlo-hampton-rhoa-beef-exclusive/ Basically, I knew it was some stupid mess. Nene is mad that Marlo has become friends with Kenya. Of course the writer spins it like Marlo is only friends with her for screentime. The crazy thing is that it's not unreasonable for Marlo and Kenya to be friends since Nene and Kenya didn't have any issues last year. I could see how someone wouldn't realize that was an issue. I think Kenya and Nene started beefing and THAT is what upset Nene. She probably tried to play the "You're my friend and ONLY my friend" card on Marlo.

Definitely have to say that so far I'm still Team Marlo! Nene needs to grow up with this one.

• Members

WOW, NeNe thrown under the bus so quickly LOL!

I remember getting bashed in this thread because I said NeNe is a Hater and the only reason she gravitated towards Hoeish Marlo was because the other girls did not like her and looky here LOL!

WOW, NeNe thrown under the bus so quickly LOL!

I remember getting bashed in this thread because I said NeNe is a Hater and the only reason she gravitated towards Hoeish Marlo was because the other girls did not like her and looky here LOL!

• Members
yep. I remember rumors about him dropping her bc of her fake storyline but he kept her around as he realized she was the most buzzed about last season. He seemed to be loving the hell out of her when she performed her song on his show. She is nowhere on Nene's level in his eyes but I think he loves the drama she brings and is probably salivating over his two divas going head to head. Kenya desperately needs support bc it's never fun when 1 housewife is ganged up on. Cynthia would be the only one that doesn't hate her but she will always side with Nene so Kenya is alone which is why Marlo's return would be brilliant now

lol, that's actually funny Edited by Cheap21