Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's also worth noting that they were hanging out after ANDY tweeted Marlo thanking her for her Christmas card. She wasn't trolling for his attention. She's been very professional about the way Bravo snubbed her after the ratings success she brought to season 4. Perhaps he saw I Dream of Nene and saw what a star she is. As it stands, I don't think she'll be appearing on the new season of RHOA (at least not as a regular), which is a horrible missed opportunity.

I haven't watched this yet (I'm at work), but here's the trailer for I Dream of Nene: http://www.eonline.com/news/458702/i-dream-of-nene-the-wedding-first-look-watch-the-trailer-for-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-spinoff?cmpid=tweol-manual

• Members

"You ain't gonna come up in here and check ME!"

The I Dream of Nene promo was EVERYTHING!!!!!! I cannot wait for that [!@#$%^&*]! It is clearly going to make up for the horrible season 5 of RHOA! I almost fainted by the time Jill Zarin hit the screen. I just cannot wait for this!

• Members

Nene kicked her shoes off to get down with Andy! I think that Nene must be Andy's closest friend out of all the HWs. I know he loves Kyle and Lisa out of BH, but Nene is like his soul sister. He just seems to adore her and is always quite tactile with her.

Nene's got longer hair for this season, it seems. It also looks like she had a partial/very light face lift in pictures 1 and 2.

Edited by Cat

• Members

cant wait for Nene's show!

In other related news, I was randomly watching tv last night and saw that Kenya had landed an acting gig. Good for her! She even got to use her Gone with the Wind fabulous line in it

LOL...I wish she was a regular on a sitcom bc she can be quite funny. Her character on RHoA is a caricature as it is

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

NJ

Dangs, looks like Teresa just got exposed. I wish she'd just admit to having wanted to take Melissa down in the past but is now over it and trying to move forward. They cant really do that if she continues to lie and deny.

I have to say Penny looks THIRSTY for a spot. It feels like she's auditioning for next year.

I cant with Melissa thinking she's the next J.Lo

I love that Teresa and Jaq are in a much better place with each other. Hated their fighting. Im with Chris though. Was LMAO at Jaq going to Teresa for public speaking advice. Teresa can barely speak english

OMG, from the previews, could they be doing the Posh Fashion show again? LOL...Looks like its just going to be a premiere of a new Posh show which looks like its going to be just as good with the drama

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Penny will never be a HW her husband is suing Bravo after Joe Gorga, Chris, and Jacqueline attacked him.

And Teresa is innocent. That meeting between the Gorgas and Penny happened 2 weeks before the Arizona trip.If they knew Tre was texting Penny they would have said so in Arizona. Penny already took to Twitter to say that convo was edited and spliced to make it look like they were talking about the cheating rumors when they were really talking about Teresa inviting Penny to events and texting her husband about events.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

not surprised but SMH at Bravo manufacturing and editing things out of order to stir up drama and try to make stories bc what they have this season is lame. I was wondering why Joe and Melissa were seemingly still trying to expose Teresa after all the progress they made. Going back to the cheating allegations after appearing to want to move on didnt make sense to me.

• Members

Yeah apparently the producers told the Gorgas to tell Penny that Tre was calling her a stalker which is why Penny showed that she had Tre's house and cell number. They didn't discuss cheating at all. Notice how she said "It's not Jan it's not Kim" she was talking about who keeps inviting her to cast events. In reality Teresa HAD to invite Penny if producers ask her too. It's all so frustrating.

I did like Jacq and Teresa being friends again but chile.... if I were those two I would have NEVER gotten over some of the sh-t they have done to each other.They're better than me....

Edited by Eric83