Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Ok I'm glad they are still speaking. I'm guessing the stories are just building pre season hype which is working at least when it comes to me!

NJ reunion filming today!

ETA: The dinner was a prior commitment Brandi's charity auction winners were promised dinner at Villa Blanca with Lisa. They still aren't "speaking". Brandi said on Twitter

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Now I'm hearing conflicting reports- in the comments section of that article, people seemed to imply that Brandi was saying that she and Lisa were having dinner that evening. She replied to someone who linked her the ROL story, saying "Well that's gonna make dinner tonight really awkward then."

Who knows!?! I'm more inclined not to believe it.

• Members

For two years NJ was ALL bout Danielle, when she left, it moved on, same will happen if Tre hits the slammer, which is rumored to most likely happen. Bravo would never cancel a series because a criminal ends up in jail. Bravo nor Andy love or like Tre like that LOL!!!

• Members

NY season 4 was so nasty and vile but damn if it was not an absolute master class in passive aggressiveness. LuAnn vs. Alex, Luann vs. Ramona, Sonja vs. Alex. The digs these women would make calmly at each other kills some of the screeching matches we get on the other franchises.

• Members

Dang, Miami fell pretty hard in the ratings this week... getting close to Season 2 numbers:

Real Housewives of Miami BRVO 9:00 PM 1018 0.4

Anyone watching Tamra's OC wedding? It's actually pretty good... it's basically like an extension of the OC season. Heather and Vicki were on the premiere pretty significantly, and they talk about Lydia, Alexis, and Gretchen. Her wedding planner is black - very fun and different seeing a black girl on the OC! :)

• Members

her wedding planner is a very popular and expensive wedding planner. i think she is also one of the planners who did this wedding thing for vets & their fiances where they organized like mass wedding for free for couples by getting things dionated from their regular suppliers, but im not 100% confident.

the show is ok, it should be 1/2 hour not an hour tho.

as for miami, its very boring and the only reason worth watching is Queen Lea and sexy Roman.

• Members

I want to give RHoM love because it just started its new season and most of the shows take time to build steam. Hello, last season BH? NY? Every season is the same story.

Also, this week we had Ana, Marysol turning WHITE when Lea patted her cheek, and next week we have Las Cubanas (I kind of count Adriana as one of Las Cubanas even though she is Brazilian) with the drag queens on a road trip! And Alexia and Adriana breaking up! Hurrah. Alexia is driving a lot of the drama in a very undercover way, I'm finding. I just wish Karent was around to entice out Alexia's claws!

BTW, I love Romain and he is sexy as SIN, but telling Adriana she can't speak French? No. Adriana's French was clear and almost flawless, and she speaks it with the cutest little Adriana accent. Romain OTOH? Appears to have forgotten a couple of words in French -- he was speaking Franglais (well, Franglish).

• Members

I actually thought this week's Miami was better. I think the season is slowly coming together.

This season is definetly about the Latinas vs the White Chicks....lol. You have Adriana, Ana, Marysol and Alexia vs Leah, Joanna and Lisa. Its quite the racial divide here. I have to say Im still Team Leah and it helps that my two favorites are with her as well

LOL...I thought both of those were boring. BH got a bit better towards the middle but it was no S1 OR 2. NYC was boring from beginning to end save 3 or 4 episodes. Overall I thought the season was a miss. I do see Miami starting slow but hopefully it doesnt take forever to get going, which was the problem with NYC Edited by Cheap21