Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Adriana vs Lea is more frustrating than boring to me. It's just so clear that Adriana is in the wrong and Alexia and Marysol look like fools taking everything she says at face value. I'm salivating for her to be exposed to Las Cubanas, not that Marysol would care either way. Any reason she can come up with to hate on Lea.

What's still so odd to me is that Elsa has genuine affection for Lea, in spite of her feud with Marysol. You'd think that with her faith in her mother's judge of character and the fact that the affection is mutual, Marysol would at least want to attempt to repair things with Lea.

That's also why it's been frustrating not seeing Ana- you know that she is up to her ears in Lea's feuds with Adriana and especially Marysol. Seems to me that BRAVO made a mistake in dropping Ana.

I'm hoping that we start getting into event season too- last season, there was a social event every week practically and that was a HUGE factor in what made it so GREAT!

• Members

MIA isn't doing it for me this season either. It's the wrong combination of 5, which I suspected when they announced the cast. Even Marysol and Ana should still be FULLTIME housewives. Even if Marysol could've film as much (for the record she filmed full-time, like the first 2 seasons), you don't fire a popular housewife because her equally popular mother is too sick to appear. Having Ana full-time would give the show some spice. She had warm relationships with Joanna, Marysol and Alexia, so she could crossover both sides, plus she has the feud with Lea. She's a big glaring hole in this season. I loved the first episode with her being there, but now it's just kinda stalling.

• Members

I randomly came across this website called "The Stir" and read a recap about Joanna's interview where she talks about her sex struggles with Roman. Anyways the highlight for me was at the bottom right where I saw this video embedded and the face of this absolutely gorgeous woman.

Lo and behold if it isn't Alex McCord! She was looking SO FIERCE. That lioness mane if hair just flowing all silky smooth over her soldiers and she was talking RHOM!? I was HOOKED

Andy seriously needs to bring this girl back NOW

• Members

Ramona has been tweeting that the girls trip they just took together for NYC was epic. Looking forward to these ladies returning! So ready for Jersey to wrap up. They're still doing another week at the Arizona retreat next week? Ugh...

How fitting that Teresa and Melissa were the 2 housewives who couldn't get the horse to trust them during that exercise. They're the main cause of why they're all there, and they're getting the least out of these exercises.