Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh this is going to be fun. More delusion and baseless claims. It'll be just like Jill Zarin's interview where Andy is sitting there with a lil smirk on his face while Sheree is answering, where you just know he's thinking "this bitch is bat [!@#$%^&*] crazy".

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
LOL and Jill got caught trying to record the full interview on her cell I think.

I remember when Princess Carole was on WWHL and Andy asked her what did she rhink about Jill's negative comments on the new season and she said "Who is Jill Zarin?" I f-cking died.

• Members

I'm sorry, but I've never understood why so many folks were clutching pearls over Kandi discussing sex or having a sex toy line - especially in 2013. Last I checked, she and the other women on the show were grown, so it isn't as if she was corrupting folks with her filthiness. Just because it isn't some folks' (including my) cup of green tea doesn't mean that she's a slattern for discussing what plenty of adults have been doing since the dawn of time.

I don't know much about Wig and her family outside this show (since I don't care to look them up), but that little clip of her and Brielle was a pathetic attempt to showcase her as an attentive mother - especially since she's shown me many times that her dick-chasing-from-the-womb-on takes precedence over parenting her children.

If I had my choice between the two, I'd much rather welcome Sherry back over Wig for the simple facts that:

1. her delusions provide me with neverending comedy

2. she has never resorted to kissing the moose's ass like almost everyone else on this show (save for Kandi and Phaedra)

3. Wig is a racist sloth who has always been propped at the expense of the Black women on this show

• Members

So watched last night's new OC... here are my thoughts:

- I agreed with Vicki, Tamra has some major anger issues that she needs to address. If you seriously wanted to do a reboot for this particular show then you need to let her go. She seems to be the main reason the show has become the way it is. Much more then Alexis, Fretchen, or Vicki.

- I loved the scenes with Vicki and her family! This is what the show originally was about and why having Vicki remain on the show is what keeps the show connected to its original orgins. Though that sister of hers looked more then 13 months younger then Vicki. Vicki also seemed more like herself then in the past 4 episodes. I do think Michael is smart for hiding his address from his mother, though I had forgotten about her crashing his college pad back in season 1 or 2.

- I liked Vicki's brother, and he is right that Ryan is not man of the house whatsoever. He is basically renting out a space in Vicki's house and installing all of those cameras... um.. brother needs some therapy cause he is suffering from PTSD. I'm wondering if there is some kind of emotional/physical abuse going on with Ryan/Brianna.. hence why Vicki was insistent on having them live there. Since she's kind of wondering why she is being dictated to like she is a child and not a grownup.

- Lydia is interesting to me. She did have one good point that offering any criticism, rather it is constructive or otherwise, makes Alexis very defensive. It is like she sees both sides of the issue. I read an interview with her yesterday where she had never watched the show and was told by producers in the middle of filming to catch up so she knows what is going on. She did look completely lost during that dinner at Tamra's studio so I'm thinking she is telling the truth. Plus, she did hint that she and Slade will have some issues as well.

- I loved the scene of Heather driving with little Collette in the backseat. Especially when she said she is both adorable and a terror at the same time... makes me think little Collette is like her mama :)

I can't wait to meet Lydia's mother... it could explain why Lydia is the way she is. According to Lydia, she is a hippie and was a huge influence on Lydia. Could be why she is a child trapped in a 32 year old body :)

• Members

I watched the episode and must have missed it. What did she say?

I really, really like Vicki interacting with her extended family. I'm not sure what to make of her SIL Ryan. Cameras and a security fence? Unless Vicki is jumping on that as an excuse in order to get her brother on hers and Brooks' side. Brooks is SO sketchy. I totally believe Ryan's story about his trip with him to Mexico.

• Members

She referred to Eddie letting out his "inner beaner" at a Mexican restaraunt. It is a very old slur against Mexicans/Hispanics in the west dating back years. I never heard of it being from the East Coast until one of my friends who grew up in San Antonio told me about it and how it was a similar insult to "wetback". She tried to damage control and say it is a pet name and Eddie calls her "honky" but she didn't say it to him she said it in a talking head.

• Members

OMG! I thought she said "inner boner" LOL.

I was, like, 'uh, I like Mexican food too, but...'

Tamra... sigh. TBH, maybe she heard this growing up in the trailer park but never clocked that it was an actual nasty racial slur. Having said that, she's always had a slightly superior (but really inferior) attitude towards Eddie. Like, I think Tamra has deep-seated self-esteem issues. She finally found a good guy who is soft-spoken, attentive to her, not threatened by her success (unlike her verbally abusive ex) -- and I think she periodically tries to sabotage that. Maybe she thinks she isn't worthy of having landed a nice guy... or maybe she can't quite believe it's true and that he's going to marry her. So she pulls out the slurs, the nasty comments. Maybe to test him, maybe just to lord it over him.

Just my take on it. Not excusing her behaviour at all, just loking for reasons why she would say it. And if Bravo left it in to this week's episode, it's because they must have been taken aback that she threw out such a word. I hope and trust that it provokes a lot of comment and triggers an apology from her.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOC...

I think Tamra is the problem with this show. And that's coming from someone who hated Alexis last season. Tamra is so angry and it manifests itself in her attempt to humiliate each and every person she comes in contact with, just as Vicki said.

Vicki and her family are what the franchise, originally, was all about and I would be crushed if she wasn't a consistent part of this show. I really think OC would benefit from firing Tamra and replacing her with Jeana Keough. Bring this show back to what it was.

Gretchen speaks very poorly and was clearly itching for a fight with Vicki and it just doesn't show her in her best light, her concern for Slade and his son was an example of when Gretchen shines, but those moments, frankly, are too few and far between.

I feel like all the Teri/Heather drama is beyond contrived. It rings so hollow and that's not good for the franchise because then it starts taking on a NJ tone and that't not what's needed.

Alexis is a baby, but she isn't without a point in terms of how she's been treated, Lydia, obviously, saw things the most fairly because she hasn't been involved in any of it.