Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree in that I can't wait for Laurie to get there! Also, Tamra said on WWHL that she softens towards Alexis and the rest of the season isn't full of hate.

Anyone notice the major editing inconsistencies during those first few episodes? We all know that Alexis was originally fired and then later asked to come back. But in the second episode, when Vicki had Alexis over to the see the grandbaby... that was AFTER the 3rd episode's fight. The first time Alexis and Vicki saw each other this year was at Vicki's house, AFTER Vicki called Tamra to ask if Alexis could come (aka producers told her to do this). It's obvious because when Alexis finally showed up at Vicki's house, Vicki mentioned how Alexis's new short haircut was cute, and Alexis mentioned to Vicki how her face looked great. It was obvious that this was the first time the two of them had seen each other.

I'm not loving Lydia... I think I hate her LONG hair. She needs a cut, and she needs to eat. She looks way too thin..

• Members

For some odd reason, I follow this mutant on Twitter. However, everything he said about Sheree was spot on. She is too busy frontin' to pull it together and just continues to embarrass herself. And yeah, she doesn't even know how to generate income as she slams the door on opportunities! Idiot!

• Members

I watched it. It was funny clips if anything that they didn't show this season. Oh and Wig's scandalous ass showing how racist she is (in one of the clips, she tells Kandi that she's running on "black people time"). And Nene is constantly on the tip of her tongue. Then there is a clip with Cynthia & Porsha exchanging some words over something that Kenya said Porsha said (Kenya said that Porsha said that Nene & Cynthia's friendship was "unnatural" and believes that they're lesbians. I believe that Porsha said it b/c she was too defensive).

Oh and next Sunday will be a special WWHL with Nene & Andy and Nene spills it all--about her co-stars (Kim, Sheree, Kandi, etc) and other stuff.

• Members

Yep. Porsha was doing that whole "you should believe me over Kenya, and if you don't then maybe we need to rethink our friendship" spiel. But I gotta give Cynthia props b/c she handled her with class but still shut Porsha down. And the Kandi & Phaedra clips were boring. Phaedra embalming animals. closedeyes.jpg Kandi whining when Kenya's dog, Velvet, who was nervous, pooped on Kandi's floor. Kandi being a nasty wh*re and saying she loves to receive penis pics, and that she and Todd sext (sexual texting) each other all time.

And from the little clip that was shown of Nene's interview next week, she ain't holding back.

Funny thing that Nene said last night:

tumblr_mm152bdPDH1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

The scene with Kim and her daughter was ridiculous, the only comfort Kim had for her daughter was "they're just jealous" WTF? I *hate* when every reason for people not liking you is, "they're just jealous." No, they're not. How about they don't like her because your daughter has a slick mouth and talks the same way to grown folks on Twitter? How about they don't like her because they don't like you, or what they see of your family on TV, and are in a position to say so to her face? How about they don't like her, because, that's just. what. teenaged. girls. do! They're your best friend one day, and coming to kick your ass the next! Good that it will change Brielle forever, she needs that wake up call. You're setting her up for another semester of ass kicking with that nonsense, on air no less.

And damn Kim could not keep Nene's name out of her mouth. Thirsty ass.

LOL @ Porsha denying commenting on Nene and Cynthia's friendship the first time Cynthia confronted her but later admitting it at the reunion. I am sure she probably did not say gay, and that was just Kenya pumping it up to get Nene and Cynthia firmly on Team Kenya.

Porsha needed to STFU when she jumped in about Kenya's hair. She may be cray-cray but her hair is all hers.

Phaedra and Kandi= ZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Watching RHOA now and the more I see Porsha, the less I want to see Porsha. This is reminding me why I cant stand her and hated her all season long. Ugh and she's returning? Ugh! Worst cast member in 5 seasons. LOL at Nene calling her a ding dong

LMAO at the cook enjoying the altercation with Cynthia

• Members

So apparently in the NBC Universal Press Release for the month of May, it has the WWHL schedule for May. SheBroke Whitfield will be on WWHL on May 12.

If this heiffer comes back to RHOA....

tumblr_miqmzmIIPF1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Hopefully it's just a one-off appearance like Jill Zarin.

• Members

I'm sure that's its going to be an interview like Jill and her talking about her time on Iyanla Fix My Life. IMO, Sheree is stupid for doing this interview b/c Bravo is going to make a mockery out of her, and I'm going to sit back and giggle the entire time. The shade she will attempt to throw at Nene will be worthless because Nene still cashing trump checks while Sheree is struggling.

She rode on the wrong team b/c none of those women (Wigz, Shady Phae, or Concrete Leg) was checking for her and helped saved her job. They all walked away with spinoffs and Sheree hasn't been mentioned or shown on any of their shows. Nene, however, is using her spinoff to give her girlfriends a platform and hopefully jump start their reality careers again (i.e. Marlo, Laura, & Jen) and providing more airtime for others (i.e. Cynthia). Regardless, people can't say that Nene does not look out for those who look out for her.