Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, I never would have guessed bc OC seems right up your ally. I hated Gretchen early on but I really came to like her this past season with her friendship with Tamra

tumblr_mdfevk1l9G1qlxyddo1_400.gif

You have to tell us what you think of Lynne. Its too bad she only lasted 2 seasons bc she was crazy. But good crazy and Id take her back over Jesus Jugs. She was good for some funny moments and lines which weren't intentional at all.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Oh, how I loved Lynne. Lynne, and the RHOOC franchise generally, are emblematic of the Global Financial Crisis like no other series on television. Living beyond their means with other people's money, fuelled by delusions of grandeur and a sense of entitlement nurtured by stupidity.

• Members

Yes, Lynne... a very kooky character.. very laid back and eccentric. I think Vicki wasn't too keen on her to start with.. if I'm not mistaken.

I never watched the early seasons of NY or Atlanta.. did they start out with each housewife basically being isolated.. or was there staged functions for all the housewives to interact at?

• Members

Atlanta they always interacted. I never watched NYC before the last season really so I'm not sure. I think they interacted a lot, all of them. But it wasnt a housewives show when it started production, it was like New York social or something.

Yup. This also sums up basically all of Orange County tbh

• Members

Hmmm I just watched Season 1 of NYC (mostly due to your hilarious pics of Aviva and the ladies from this last season) and I found it to have a certain level of interaction. Alex was probably the most isolated from the group (whether due to glass or her different background I don't know).

I do know that I fell in LOVE with Bethanny and Ramona! Ramona is so hilarious and yet I can see why her daughter finds her embarrassing. I semi liked Jill and I found Alex and her husband to be weird. I'm still trying to find time to get Season 2 on DVD so I can continue to follow these girls. Interested in seeing how they go from here....

• Members

RHOA was funny tonight. I don't even know where to start, I will just let you guys' comment and I will add on.

Kenya was just giving it to me tonight, LOVED it.

Can I just say how hard I laughed when Kenya told Porsha to come to the party dressed as Nisi from BAPS. That was some awesomeness right there.

"Maybe I would have got a rise out of Walter if I had pecs and not breasts.... just sayin" laugh.png

And for the Marlo fans she is going to be at the event Kenya was talking about tonight. She went as Diahann Caroll, so hopefully we see her wub.png

Also, love how all the husbands have bonded, and love how Peter and Leon are friends.

Edited by Eric83