Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow Camille and Adrienne are pathetic. MOVE ON. What's funny is that aside from A-listers that many people are thirsty to get a spot on RHOBH. They need to sit their soon to be irrelevant asses down. Nobody will be checking for them once Season 3 wraps

LOL at Andy laughing at them. I remember him saying he didn't even want to do RHOBH until he saw Lisa Vanderpump's audition. Coming for the queen was Adrienne's first mistake.

• Members

BH

Kyle: "It feels as if you only have time with Brandi....Ive been replaced" I cant believe she came at Lisa with that childish BS.Like really? Get the F out of here with that. Also earlier in the episode she said she didn't want whatever is going on with Lisa and Kim to affect her relationship with Lisa. Um, you did that yourself when you stuck your ass in the Gremlin debacle. Lisa is a straight shooter and I like how she is brutally honest with Kyle and she cant accept that. She shouldn't lie and act like everything is the same when it isn't

Oh boy when watching, I was really rooting for Kim. I hope she didn't have a relapse.

2jboe94.jpg

Yolanda gives Shana the shadiest look in the previews!

• Members

Preach!

It's also funny that now they want to do this when they no longer have the show, so the show was ok for them the what three years they were a part of the cast and now that you're completely on the outs you want to shy people away claiming it'll hurt their business etc. etc. GMAFB.

• Members

RHoBH en Paris, part deux:

Adrienne and Taylor's lack of appearance in this episode was unnoticed. Though I wouldn't have minded Taylor, drunk off her ass, telling Kim what a total assh*le she is.

Speaking of Kim, I have no sympathy for her at all. She was high as a kite. If she's stone sober then I'm the pope. She may be bipolar as well, that's certainly how she treated Lisa and Kyle. In the morning she loves Lisa, in the afternoon Lisa is a fake. In the morning she has a bad relationship with Kyle, in the afternoon Kyle is the only person she'll speak to. She is hot and cold with people and if it were me I would have walked away from her. What a mess.

Yolanda and Brandi were adorable going for their Parisian jog, I've done their route and what a beautiful one it is! A truly superb way of taking in one of the world's great cities. I cannot wait for Yolanda to confront Taylor, that looks like it's going to be epic.

Last and certainly least, is Kyle. This bitch needs to be crucified on the reunion show. She talks more sh*t and stirs up more trouble than any other woman I've seen on any of these franchises. She is a truly disgusting, victim mentality, bitch. No wonder the morally corrupt Faye Resnick is her best friend.

• Members

She sure didn't. That b*tch did more damage in the long haul going out than she did while on the show. Betcha Caroline, Teresa, and Jacqueline would trade those days when they were feuding with Danielle rather than fighting with each other. People want to know why Melissa and Kathy got cast on the show. . . *points to Danielle* She tossed out the bait at the reunion and Bravo took it. If you're gonna go out, go out fighting like Danielle. That's why I liked her b/c she realized she was getting the boot, BUT she went out in a blaze of glory, leaving behind a mark that's still there. She brought us Kathy and Melissa. She brought us both Kim. Her presence still wreaks over RHONJ, and that is main reason why I feel Danielle should have a spot back on that show.

• Members

I though Kim's reaction to Kusa's concern was because Lisa saw thru it and she didnt just oversleeo. Any sober Addict knows that people don trust u at first and you have to earn that trust back and the moment u repeat behavior, ur loved should and would be sensitive to it. Tho Lisa was annoyin talkn bout it like Kim wasnt there, I didnt think Lisa was being fake, and Kim looked like a hyopocrit afte told Lisa an Ken that bs while wallking in Paris abd especially since she just called out Taylor for her behavior RME!

• Members

Catching up on RHOBH....I have to say watching Kim right now is very very painful to watch. Dunno if she's off her meds or if she's wasted or if she's high but clearly somethings up with her. Sad to see her stumble like this on public tv.

I'm starting to think that perhaps it is time for her to leave the show and focus on continuing her recovery.

• Members

Yolanda seems unhappy with Kim in her latest blog. She repeats the following a couple of times:

On the other hand, she wubs her some Brandi:

It's a 6 page blog. So there's a good bit more at the Bravo site.

ETA:

Watching the video previews for next week's RHOBH:

• Members

I know the Daily Mail has a large American following but I wonder if any UK residents (besides those who post here of course) ever look at the Housewives articles on that site and grimace - does it air over there?

I did see one comment about Adrienne ("body off Baywatch - face off Crimewatch") that cracked me up.