Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I would've loved to have seen the cat woman get roasted, seeing that deer-in-the-headlights guilty expression on her face, repeating a generic line over and over while trying to cover up whatever it is she's lying about. Oh well. Instead we'll get the whole story without her chance to make excuses.

• Members

Hmm... wonder if she got flack for going against Queen Vanderpump. Or maybe she's simply over it. Either way, I wish she would've attended the reunion just because I like her personality and the lil tidbits she adds to the conversation. Plus you can tell Andy likes her alot. Oh well :(

That is SO lame, yet not surprising. She's a total coward. She's the classic case of someone "throwing the brick and hiding the hand."

• Members

Even TMZ is reporting Adrienne won't appear on the reunion, so I wonder how things will be. I know Marisa and Camille aren't appearing either. Adrienne is so central to everything that I do feel she's needed. I wanted to see Yolanda go after her *so* bad. I feel this reunion will suck without her. She was at the center of everything. I guess Kyle will take most of the heat now. Considering Camille and Marisa won't be there, I wonder who the special guests will be? Faye? She wasn't there as much as Marisa, but she did make an impact. I read Paul will have a filmed segment, but if that's true it kinda throws out Adrienne's reasoning for not appearing.

• Members
well they aren't together anymore so he appearing is independent of whatever she decides. He will probably apologize to Lisa and Brandy and throw Adrienne under the bus. He'll probably want to address the abuse allegations and clear his name and image and with her not there to defend herself, she will end up looking like the bad party. Actually a smart move on his part

• Members

Not going is such a mistake on Adrian's part because there's still going to rip her to shreds and she won't be able to do anything about it. I hope if she skips they make her return next season just to !@#$%^&*] with her.

Oh and Camille? Bye basic & boring nobody.

• Members

Adrienne Maloof has shut down Bravo's plea to appear on the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" reunion show ... and TMZ has learned it all has to do with a secret document she signed with estranged hubby Paul Nassif. Sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ ... Adrienne and Paul signed a restraining order as part of their divorce, prohibiting them from talking about each other, their kids or the divorce. We're told Adrienne has been advised she should not go on the show because it's a certainty the other women will attack her over the divorce and Adrienne can't legally defend herself. Sources say it got "ugly" between Bravo and Adrienne, because the network felt she had an obligation to appear. One final semi-related point ... Brandi Glanville has been saying Adrienne filed a lawsuit against her, but we found out that's not the case. It seems Brandi is friends with a lawyer who has done business with Adrienne and Adrienne believes the lawyer has been "spilling secrets" about her to Brandi. Sources say Adrienne's lawyer sent Brandi's lawyer friend a letter telling her she had better shut up ... or else. We're told ... Adrienne's not coming back to the show for next season. Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/01/adrienne-maloof-paul-nassif-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-show/#ixzz2MLA3MRe5 Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com