Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kenya did the impossible tonight. . . she won me over. Next week is better. Check out the sneak peeks on Bravo. "Bye ashy!!" Lol.

Fauxdra, pure trash.

Cynthia & Nene fabulous.

Porsha, idiot. . .

Kandi. . . s*it stirrer. And she tweeted saying her situation with Kim is differ from Kenya & Phaedra after I tweeted it. Anyways. . .tongue.png

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya is giving me life and I can't wait to see her impersonation of Phaedra next week

Cynthia is just amazing. She went from being irrelevant to a dear fave. Hope to see her as an ATL for a few more seasons. She is classy but can still serve when needed. A true southern belle.

I don't really feel bad for Phaedra. Its not that serious. Do your donkey booty video and let the public decide. It is what it is.

• Members

OMG, I just cant with that description....lol

This bitch is out of town for the week and wont be able to watch the show till this weekend. My hotel has like every channel but Bravo. Oh well. I have avoided comments but I look forward to it! So with that said, I leave you all with this

tumblr_mgmj5haAMg1qlxyddo1_400.gif

• Members

I love the way she took it to Phaedra at the show. That ambulance chaser hasn't cornered the market on workout videos, and she needs to wish Kenya well and keep it moving. How dare she think Kenya should get nothing from the distribution deal. !@#$%^&*] her! Donkey Booty video sounds ridiculous! And who gave that dummy, Apollo, permission to talk? I thought we had an understanding. He was to just stand there, look good and keep his mouth shut!

Kandi is so becoming the black Vile Richards. I am hating her more with each passing eppy! What part of any of this is her concern, why is she telling chit all the time and why would she think Phaedra should not pay Kenya for her work? Munchkin Bitch!

• Members

Tragic. I never understand hotels. They always seem to have all but the one channel you really want to watch. Can't wait to see what you thought about it... I keep missing this bitch so I have to see the first 30 mins.

Edited by London

• Members

I have Time Warner Cable here in Queens, and I consider myself lucky to ever see more than black screen on CBS and Bravo BUT I finally got BRAVO back. Yay.

RHOA

When did Kenya and Cynthia make up?

I was on Kenya's side with the exercise video. Phaedra ultimately got the better distributor, but it was weak of Phaedra to try to ride Kenya like that with no intention to really give her any cut. The exercise video arena is big and there's room for everybody.

I also agree with Nene, most girls are not aiming for a donkey butt...

I didn't want to like her, but dang it ... I do like that crazy Kenya. It's that whole underdog syndrome.

Indeed.

RHOBH

Ken standing up for his "mistress"? sweet. Ken and Lisa still rock my socks.

Brandi, too... She's right about that new HW being mean to her husband but it ain't really her business, so.... She's obviously telling that HW the preview line: "your husband is obviously more in love with you than you are with him." They made it look like she told Kyle that. She needs to learn to censor herself just a little bit. New HW didn't have it out for her or anything and I'm sure she's not telling her that to start something (it's more of an honest observation) but still...