• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oooh. :(

I want to think I'm more intellectual than to succumb to these shows, but I can't help it. I started watching New York in 2010 because my roommate at the time liked it. After that, this guy I briefly dated in 2011 liked Jersey and Beverly Hills, so we watched those when I would visit his apartment on the weekends.

I knew Atlanta was the most popular and I knew of Nene and Kim from talk shows, ect. ..but I could never catch the Atlanta edition on Bravo for some reason. Now Atlanta is my favorite and I sort of like Kenya (even though she's obviously nuts); Porsha - can't stand that little bitch. The Atlanta women are basically drag queens in biological female bodies. Maybe that's why I find them so hilarious; they also use gay & drag slang terms! Loves it, hunty. <3

• Members

Atlanta:

I'm preparing to duck, but I'm getting a kick out of Kenya! The sad thing is that she seems like an interesting person without resorting to all the cra cra behavior (though I totally have taken up the Gone with the wind line as my new motto LOL).

I'm not sure how to read Porsha... part of me thinks she can't be as stupid as she is portraying herself, but on the other hand, I know plenty of people that do seem to not know simple things like how many days are in the year, etc.

Beverly Hills:

I always thought Beverly Hills would be a higher class Housewives show (ala, like the mini-series Hollywood Wives)... however, there seems to be a seedy undercurrent that started in season 2 with Brandi's addition (and I like her). However, if Faye Resnik joins full-time then count me out as a viewer. She is a vile, trashy human being.

With that said, I did enjoy the transition from ROBH to Vanderpump Rules... though I question introducing an unlikeable character like Scheana on the show. I always figured you would introduce a likeable person on ROBH so that when it switches over to Vanderpump Rules, we would gladly follow them over. Since the show is mostly about these delusional twenty somethings (when I thought it would be more focus on Lisa), I think they should have cast a likeable person and had them start on ROBH. With that said, I guess after watching the first episode, Scheana was the most likeable LOL

• Members

ATL

No need to duck bc I love Kenya and many here do as well. She is definetly entertaining

BH

I was about to say Scheana was likeable but I think mainly bc the rest of the staff is so awful! I didnt like her on RHoBH, but she came across more sympathtic on VR bc those girls are awful to her.

Scratch what I just said. I just did a google search on her and found this article on her where she takes shots at Brandi while claiming to want to be her friend

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/01/11/scheana-marie-jancan-hopes-that-she-will-soon-be-bffs-with-rhobhs-brandi-glanville-also-accuses-brandi-of-sleeping-with-more-celebs-than-she-has/