Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I heard on WWHL, Porsha was trying to defend herself against the "265 days a year" comment and said something about how she could've easily doubled it and said "565 days a year." Clearly that isn't double. She's just an idiot and she's not very clever. I don't understand her. She's too old to be as useless as she is. Even if the only thing Kenya accomplished was Miss USA, it's more than she's accomplished. Kenya is self-made and I appreciate that more than someone who simply married a rich man, did some Trillville videos with Flavor of Love contestants and lives off her grandfathers legacy.

• Members
I thought of Tami when Kenya said that Porsha was irrelevant. Reminded me of Tami going in on Meeka-bitch saying she's only relevant bc she's speaking to her. Now that I think of it, Porsha does remind me of that other twit. Non-accomplished sh-t stirrers who have no indentity outsie of their baller husband

Damn Bravo! The previews for that had Kenya saying "so Im gonna be a bride" but they cut off the maids part bc the epiisode had her saying "so Im gonna be a bridesmaid" Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She called Kenya a whore, hoodrat, ghetto, etc. but her ass was a video ho back in the day.

Porsha is just one of those sheltered people that don't know sh-t. Her comebacks were so lame, especially trying to get at Kenya's age. She said on WWHL she was a fan of Kenya since she was "yay high"... but they're only ten years apart in age mellow.png

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Ooooooooooooo what vids was she in? I am still cracking up about her interviews in the media (probably down in the A) to help with her character and dispel rumors about her husband who has had gay rumors since he was QB here. I swear the men in the 90s-02 couldn't talk about anything else.

• Members

I meant when Porsha called Kenya a non factor and Kenya said you are a non motherfuckin factor bitch!

Trillville's video called "Some Cut"

When Kordell was QB for the Steelers (?) he called a team meeting just to tell them he wasn't gay. They said he used to frequent a park where DL men went to hook up.

• Members
I HATE Porsha's digs at her age and bitch needs to cut it out bc she is the young one on a cast of other women who are 40+. Like if she started with that and I was Nene or Cynthia, I would be like "now what does this bitch really think of me" Everytime she insults Kenya for her age, its an insult to all the women of that age IMO. I want someone to call her out on that bc its not cool

lol....I know Edited by Cheap21

• Members

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! LMAO that's Kenard Field and I swear to high heaven I had a jitney once with my mom and bro and the man swore up and down he saw Kordell up there with some man giving him a BJ. I just rolled my eyes and really wanted to say something smart (couldn't because I was young) but he would NOT stop talking about it. Good ole Kenard Field. But he probably called that after some ish came out on the news IIRC about him being in Kenard with some unknown/mystery guy.