Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yeah, I remember Brandi and Adrienne meeting for coffee or lunch one late morning and being very friendly towards each other.

After last week's episode in Ojai, I'm starting to see Yolanda as another Aviva. She's above the drama, rarely drinks, doesn't want to be part of the crazy antics.

Oh - and what is Taylor's role this year? I think we've seen more Camille than Taylor. Aside from the scene where Taylor gets drunk and yells at Yolanda's husband, we haven't seen Taylor at all, other than being a fly at dinner parties. Have we even see one scene with Taylor alone at her house, or with a friend/family member that isn't a housewife?

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Gone are car-loving aficionado Reiko and zany, out-there Christina; yep, for the second season of "RHOV" we're left with Mary, Ronnie and Jody (and you can bet her scheming daughter, Mia, will be making several appearances throughout).

The three new wives promise to shake up the highly-entertaining and often tumultuous dynamic between these three original ladies, and there will be new drama, new scandals and new alliances along the way. The identities of the three new wives will be unveiled in 2013.

• Members

I wish Christina was back, that's for sure. She drove story. I love how unapologetic she was about enjoying every aspect of life. I also like how she constantly got up in Jody's face.

Still, this show is only starting its second season. This may be a good time to make changes before the audience gets too attached. Witness RHoNJ. They don't dare touch Caroline or Teresa.

• Members

And the thing is, Christina wanted to leave. She was in it for a single season and not a moment longer. Reiko was fired, likely because she didn't bring enough "drama" which is a real pity because Reiko represents your typical Vancouver mother really well: outdoorsy, no bullsh*t, gluten free cooking, one of the girls etc.

I am certain a lot of the changes have to do with all the women being tired of Jody (except Ronnie) so they needed new people to go against her.

• Members

I wish they had kept Reiko. She had interesting relationships although she wasn't the center of drama. I think when needed she stepped up, but she was pleasant and thats fine. I was never bored by her. Now Christina's exit is heartbreaking. She was a shocking favorite of mine in season one and is irreplaceable. She also has the best tagline in the history of this franchise.

• Members

I don't think they make decisions like that until the reunion. I read an article where it said Bravo makes all casting decisions around that time so they can sort of bring an end to the exiting housewife. (Notice how Sheree had a montage at the last ATL reunion).