Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That would be my guess as well and I really don't see the big deal if that's the case, I think it's actually been confirmed that she used a surrogate according to a few blogs and Kyle's own BRAVO blog...but I don't want the Maloof/Nasifs suing me either, so it's all alleged at this point. Adrienne is OLD, she's 51 and the mother of young boys, that she even had eggs worth using is a miracle in and of itself.

I loved Lisa's scenes in the hospital with Ken, that is a woman who loves her husband, though I am a tad concerned for Lisa when she said she couldn't live without Ken, 16 years her senior, she will have to face that some day.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lisa was BOSS in her scenes at the restaurant. If thats a preview of whats to come on her spinoff, then count me in!

Paul is a man....WTF is he getting in a woman's face like that?

What did Brandi reveal? I hate that the show kept dancing around it

Kim...what a mess. What the heck was she thinking opening her big mouth at Mauriio's event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM6a0FigxRk

Awful acting from LeAnn. Dont feel bad for her at all

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Paul was doing the most. He calls Brandi a bitch over and over and a POS and when Brandi calls Adrienne a bitch he says "Are you calling my wife a bitch?" I cant with either of those two and if its really about them using surrogates I really dont see the big deal. Isnt Adrienne in her mid-50's?

That Lisa scene looked fake to me.

And once again.... Mauricio :wub:

• Members

I love our little glimpses of Lisa's son Max. I think he is so cute. He seems very laid back and British. I want to hear more of him speak so I can determine what kind of accent he has. He reminds me of one of those Hollyoaks kids. Still kinda bummed out that RHOBH is going the way it is. We all know this will probably be a huge, huge storyline and it isn't watchable without full disclosure. Brandi said in her blog that it's going to be very expensive, so I'm guessing Adrienne went ahead with the lawsuit. Kim is a total stealth bitch and she knew what she was doing when she told Paul and Adrienne at the party. This was a take down for Kyle AND Brandi and it worked. Kim has shown herself to hold grudges so this doesn't surprise me.

• Members

I thought the Miami scenes leading up to Lisa telling Karent about her cheating boyfriend was pure soapy drama goodness! The build up, the editing, the final bomb... amazing. My heart broke for Karent :(

Oh and for BH - I think it's sad/odd/crazy that Adrienne was SO quick to drop the lawsuit bomb. It's like she does that on a daily basis... she's way to used to handing out lawsuits.

• Members

Looking back at Season 1, Adrienne doesn't appear as cool as I (or anyone else I imagine) thought. Rather, she was quiet. You can't attack quiet, she provided no ammunition, she wasn't seeking visibility because none of the women were 'famous' yet...then she saw the potential for commercial success that followed Lisa and she tried to grab the brass ring and ended up revealing herself to be a dumb as a bag of rocks harpy.

• Members

Well I wish Adrienne well because she's clearly done with the show. I highly doubt Bravo will want to deal with her for another season. Speaking of housewives, where is Yolanda? I noticed she didn't appear this week and I don't think she was in the preview for next week.

• Members

Well, this is now a hot ass mess and Bravo have done what they did with Russell's family who were threatening to sue -- put everything out there with the exception of a few little bits, and now it is in the court of public opinion. Adrienne looks ridiculous suing over something relatively trivial in the grand scheme of things, especially now that she and Brandi have come to terms and Paul is now on Brandi's side. Why the big deal? Unless her family didn't know and are extremely Christian (I believe the Maloofs are of Lebanese and Maronite descent) but the Lebanese Christians I know are very liberal and open about something like surrogacy.

Perhaps she just wanted to protect her kids which is fair enough, but by making such a fuss, she has turned the attention onto her and her family even more. I cannot help but feel that in getting caught up with her jealousy of Lisa and wanting to make her look bad, she has made a number of disastrous decisions which do not impact Lisa at all but instead boomerang right back on her. I hope she has somebody counselling her (legally) in the right way and telling her that it might be best to just cut her losses and rebuild herself. Her kids need her more than ever now and to waste time pursuing a castmate just makes her look like her priorities are all wrong. Brandi could just apologize for having mentioned it during filming because how would she know if Adrienne used a surrogate or not? Then they could just leave it at that.

Not to mention that last season, Adrienne and Paul were the ones who brought Russell's actions into the spotlight, especially his threats towards Camille, arguing that "friends do not sue friends." Now might be a good time to take her own advice. By threatening to sue, they, like Russell, look like they have something to hide.