Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I get what folks are saying but it still feels as if Kim, like Cheap said, was rewarded for her own show. If she was truly fired, Andy still seems to be very friendly with her on WWHN and unless statistics and rating numbers were stipulated in the contract than any cut throat lawyer could have gotten BRAVO out of that obligation.

I keep going back and forth on Nene's hair. I love the color but I hate the blatant track in front. The weave should have flowed seamlessly to the back. You could literally see the where the track starts and ends. UGH

• Members

It doesn't make any sense that Kim was fired or that they were forced to give her a second season for her SUCCESSFUL show. Look at Bravo's recent big November premiere week. Besides the two housewives shows, everything flopped hard--even Top Chef which is normally successful. Kim's first season did VERY well and is the highest rated amongst similar shows on Bravo. It averages 1.6 million viewers, that's better than what Bethenny was getting at the end. They would've been stupid not to renew the show. Even Flipping Out gets season after season and it can barely get 1 million viewers.

I agree with everyone that Kim is a disaster, but it can't be denied that people love to watch her. I think for RHOA that Nene and Kim have always been the main draws. They are the mainstream breakout stars. I don't think it's a good thing to lose either of them. If Nene were to leave at the end of this season I truly believe the show would flatline. Losing Sheree has hurt this show and losing Kim is another major blow. I still say if Marlo was around the show would be able to handle these exits better. She was larger than life, like Kim, Sheree and Nene and could draw people in. Porsha and Kenya are just too basic to do that, although I think Kenya will be a successful part of the next few years of this show.

• Members

Yup.

Kim's show was a huge hit for bravo and everyone knew she was getting season 2 after week 2's ratings didnt flatline. I am sure she is difficult for production to work with, but no more than any of the other entitled wives - like Nene herself, whos jealousy is ugly and petty given her own success.

• Members

A perfect example of a difficult housewife is Jill Zarin. That is the type of housewife that production would hate and that Bravo wouldn't want to deal with. I don't believe for a second they cared about fan reaction because Jill was the star of RHONY and brought ratings. She was fired because production and Bravo got tired of her antics. Kim isn't bothering Bravo and she's still giving production juicy scenes, hence her strong screentime in these early episodes. Hell, had she not decided to quit, not going on this trip would've provided her even more story as the season went on. You would have Kash's birth and I'm sure they would've done an attempt to reconcile her with Kandi or get her to interact with Nene.

• Members

They they buy her out. Its easy and cheaper tha n the production of filming, editing, promoting and airing a series.

LOL. I can not with people taking what Nene says as 100% STONE COLD HARD EVIDENCE TRUTH! i just can not. Nene hates him and has bashed her every chance she has got for years now. Lets be real, if Kim was this huge nightmare to production she would not be getting another season. Period.