Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That just saddens me (yeah, I'm about to get on my soapbox), as I can't understand wasting one's storied family legacy/reputation (via their hard work with the civil rights movement) to be a video ho.

Call me old-fashioned, but the last thing that I'd want to do as the granddaughter of a civil rights activist whom many revere is clap my ass in a third-rate version of an East Side Boyz video.

• Members

I'm starting to finally actually give a damn about Cynthia and it's about time! Throw her in the mix getting catty with the other ladies instead of fighting with Papa Smurf or the sister, and she finally gets a wee bit interesting.

Cynthia totally should've whipped out the recording so there'd be no pussyfooting around it. I gotta say, Phaedra is THE WORST liar I've ever seen on any of these shows. First the "many doctors have different theories" lie about her baby's due date, and now this. And then the way she tried to change the subject by talking about a fly biting her booby... hilarious!

If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now: Phaedra totally reminds me of a young, black version of Dolly Parton :)

I hope next week they started integrating the newbies with the vets, because otherwise it feels like I'm watching 2 different shows. But I'm thinking next week it'll still be a focus on the vets (when they confront Kim) and the newbies will be peppered in there separately. Porsha is just uninteresting altogether.

Kandi's Mama Joyce looks to be losing some weight! Good for her! :)

• Members
Im convinced that those reports that Portia wasnt added till Kim left were right. So far she's only interacted with Kenya and Im not even sure if that aired in the same order as the rest of the stuff. As it stands, no one cares about her as a newbie by herself. She needs to interact with the rest of the cast and I suspect that wont happen till Kim officially leaves

• Members

Porsha won't be in the scenes when they confront Kim either.

I watched the preview where Kim says she isn't going and Nene says "Did I hear this bitch right? You're not going after I changed my schedule to accomodate you?" :lol: I can't wait and I see Kim is going to get smart with Kandi as well.

• Members

I believe Kenya was added late as well because last year Wendy asked Nene if Kenya was going to be a part of the show and Nene said no, at least she hadn't heard that nor seen her. But yet in the first episode nene discusses Kenya with Phaedra and Cynthia. So I think that they edit it all together out of order and also refilm some things to make it look like the new girls were there all along.

• Members

By the time Nene was on Wendy Williams in the summer, she'd already been spotted filming with Kenya. I think she was just being coy. I remember at the time there were pictures with Kenya with all the women pretty much, but everybody kept denying it. I think they were just trying to keep it an open secret since Bravo usually doesn't like to announce stuff in advance. I'm sure it'll be the same once New Jersey starts filming the public events. We probably won't have a good idea of that cast until the Posche fashion show in December.

• Members

BH

The Adrienne/Lisa confrontation was a letdown! I was ready for Lisa to roast her! They hype it up and thats allw e get? I have to say it was big of Adrienne to do the right thing and apologize and I like that she swallowed her pride and composed herself well

Anyone else think Lisa resmebles Hunter Tylo? I could see her doing a guest stint on B&B as her long lost sister or something

I really didnt think we'd be seeing Camille as much as we are. She's been on in most of the episodes so far. I mean she's not just showing up to events but going on trips with them too

• Members

Camille is basically on as much as last season just with fewer talking heads.

Loved Kim/Brandi making up. Naturally someone had to muck it up. Adrienne is clearly this season's villain. She sucks and her jealousy of Lisa is pretty pathetic.

Kyle remains to be her own biggest fan and a two faced loser.

Honestly the only women I care about are Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda. I'm interested to see Yolanda's friendships with Lisa/Brandi show more. When you read Yoland's blogs it's obvious she and Brandi end up close. Smart woman.