Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Whoa! A revamp like NYC! (just watched the visuals, no sound on my work computer)

But aren't there 2 new girls, not one? Will she be added later?

On a related question, was Sonja introduced mid-way through Season 3 of RHONY and that's why there's 2 openings floating around on YouTube, one with and one without her?

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't even notice Portia wasn't in that opening LOL! I wonder how things would be if they could've convinced Toya Wright to join the cast. She was offered a spot, but turned them down because unlike her shows on vh1 & BET, she wouldn't have any control over how she's portrayed. Of all of Kandi's friends, I think Rasheeda would've been a better fit on this show with her family issues. She sticks out on Love and Hip Hop, but I think she'd be more interesting as a housewife.

• Members

NeNe: "I have arriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiived. And the spotlight's on me, honey." :wub:

So I am starting to watch Season 2 of Real Housewives of Miami after the high praise seen on these threads. I never saw Season 1 but I don't think that matters. After one and a half episodes:

- It doesn't feel like a true RH show like NY, NJ or OC do... but close enough. It feels like RHoV, which makes sense -- like Vancouver, Miami is almost a foreign city, gateway to LatAm. I'm not hispanic but I grew up among a lot of hispanics/Latin Americans and so a lot of the attitudes/cultural references feel like "home" to me. Mama Elsa in particular reminds me of my best friend's mom.

- The bling truly is BLING, all with a heavy coating of tacky.

- I wish the show would let some of the parents speak Spanish if they want to when it is clear that they would rarely have a breakfast conversation with their daughter and her boyfriend en inglés. I like hearing Spanish and I don't mind reading a few subtitles.

- Joanna Krapka is beautiful but also looks like a coke addict.

- The men are pretty skeevy. Karent's Roman is getting all this ass, really? How? He's just a soap actor! Luis Miguel he ain't.

- Is it Karent or Karen T?

- Was Alexia previously part of the show? I wondered if she begged out of filming when her son got into his accident. I like what little I've seen of her.

- Karent is the Tamra Barney of the show -- the [!@#$%^&*]-stirrer with the most insincere smile on earth.

- Adriana I'm not really feeling. Lea is trying to hard to be Jill Zarin.

- Lisa, Karent, Joanna and Ana are driving all and any story right now.

- Just make Mama Elsa a full HW -- she is awesome and the real star.

• Members

Ew I could not imagine Rasheeda or anyone else on LAHH: ATL and that's just a damn shame if VH1 invited Toya. She's pretty and all but her shows are boring as hell... Tiny & Toya was boring and so is the one about her family. I loved everything about Nene... Cynthia needs to just do something. I'm never here for any of her storylines. I only remotely tune in when Leon is on there.

Edited by London

• Members

I can't see Rasheeda on Bravo either.

The only time I found Cynthia even a little bit interesting was when her mother and sister hid her marraige license or whatever. Somehow they managed to turn the story into something watchable other than that, Cynthia is irrelevant. I did get a laugh at her trying to turn up at the last reunion when Marlo came out.

Edited by Eric83