• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONJ hits season high Sunday over 3 million viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/08/28/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-scores-highest-rated-episode-of-the-season-with-over-3-million-viewers/146492/

Casting for Season 5 is going to be a bitch, There is no way they can continue with these ladies even though it is the second highest rated show on Bravo. Wonder what they'll do. Only one I know will be cut is Kathy. Bitch is BORING

• Members

Glad that NYC is gaining viewers... this past Monday's episode was on fire! Great comedy from looney-tunes Ramona and Sonja, snarky comments from Carole and Holla!, and skanky shenanegins with The Countess! Great enjoyable episode all throughout. And next week, Aviva sees Ramona in a whole new light... dun, dun, dun!!! smile.png

The New Jersey fight was just ridiculous. Eric said it best about Kathy; she was following wherever the cool crowd was going. Jacqueline is a total wimp, "sleeping" through the fight. Caroline is so stubborn, deciding what is and what isn't a genuine apology. Bitch, get a life, I'd say to her. What was really awkward was how the families were stepping into the fire, first the husbands, then the Manzo spawns.

I have to say, I think EVERYONE is wrong (yes, even Teresa), including Bravo, for making the tabloid magazines such a huge part of the storyline. This show is supposed to be about their lives, not about their fame that has stemmed from the very TV show we're watching. Like Dina said, "for some, it used to be a show about their lives. Now, their lives have become the show." So true.

I find it especially famewhore hungry at the idea that Melissa had this whole "On Display" song picked out and autotuned sung, BEFORE she was even on television. That was a part of season 3's antics. She was "on display" in the public eye before the show even started airing?? Wishful thinking, lady...

SO glad we FINALLY get to see the Dina episode next week!!!

If Bravo wants blockbuster ratings (and if both ladies could be coaxed into returning), they should bring out Dina and Danielle Staub at some point during the Season Four Reunion to clear the air about certain matters. I just want Danielle's crazyass back onscreen one more time smile.png

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I agree with you on that, however, New Jersey has completely relied on their fame for any and all type of storyline. From cookbooks to book signings to magazine covers to magazine quotes, it's just a bit too much. If it wasn't for Teresa's fame, Jacqueline would have zero camera time ever since the day Ashlee's dumb ass left home.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I agree, however i also agree that its overwhelming the show.

How do they show them living normal lives, when they dont tho? Its very much a catch-22. Like does Teresa even exist outside of being a star of the real housewives to follow around and film? I doubt it.

This is really why a months long break is needed. They get a ton of hype and attention when the season is airing, so by the time this season kept on filoming and last season was going on the hype and attemtion they got is insane. They need months to decompress and get back to a somewhat normal life.

• Members

NYC

Go Aviva! She went OFF on Ramona and called her white trash on top of it! Ramona is unfiltered and says whatever she wants with little consequences. She has been demeaning and insulting to Alex and Simon bc she doesnt agree with how close they are with their relationship in the past and she tried to pull this same ish with Aviva, but she wasnt putting up with any of it. Good for her for lashing out at Ramona and sticking up for herself. Ramona actually looked speechless